Chau Italia


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lazio » Ostia Antica
April 9th 2008
Published: April 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

April 6, 2008

I woke up too early this morning, and not because I wasn’t tired, because I was exhausted, but 2 of the girls staying in our room were getting ready and were loud, the woman staying was snoring, and there was a dog running up and down the room above us. Not fun! When the girls finally left, Katie and I were able to get ready, go to breakfast, and checkout. The only problem was we had 2 hours to kill before we went to get the bus to the airport.

We walked around Ostia, checked out a market, and then walked to the beach. It was fun because now I have been to the Mediterranean Sea. We hung out there for a little bit, before going to the hostel for a bathroom. Then we found super comfy couches to sit on while we waited. We decided to go walk around a little more to kill time. Finally, it was time to go to the station. We walked over since we didn’t know when the bus would come and waited for the infamous Blue Bus. We got on and went to the airport. We made our way through it without any problems this time and headed to Madrid.

When we landed we headed to McDonald’s for lunch, since everything else is super expensive. I had another McPollo! We had to spend 4 ½ hours at the airport, so we walked around, called people, talked, did homework, and finally got a McFlurry; mine was M&M’s and very yummy! We landed in Sevilla, found our bus back to the Prado, and headed home. I didn’t get home til a little before 1 am! Rome was a lot of fun, but we were glad to get home, and we definitely conquered the Public Transportation of Italy!

Buses: 2


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 15; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0717s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb