Sligo, Republic of Ireland


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Sligo » Sligo
July 10th 2010
Published: June 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 54.2706, -8.47153

Sligo, Republic of Ireland

We arrived at our hotel just before 5. We are staying at the Radisson hotel. I have a very nice large room and a bathroom to die for if you are married; 2 showers, 2 mirrors, 2 sinks, and plenty of space! My view is of the heating and cooling system, but its dreary outside anyway. There is AC (nice) and the place does have a nice pool and sauna, but swimming hats (caps) must be worn at all times. When Dylan, our tour guide, told us this before getting to the hotel, we all laughed. We thought he was kidding us, but a sign in the lobby states it. Of course, they sell caps for € 3.00 ($1.50). Since we had some time before dinner at 7 (they love to eat late here!), I worked on my blogging and looked around the hotel a bit. Before dinner it really began to rain hard outside. For dinner tonight I had a Classic Caesar salad, Penne Pasta with tomato sauce and Parmesan shavings, and Chocolate Coated Profiteroles with Crème Chantilly (mini cream puffs). The salad would have been great as the only meal, but once again it was a heavy meal before bedtime. It was still raining when I went to bed about 10:00.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 15; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0297s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb