Are you getting the same feeling of dejavu?


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Meath » Trim
May 8th 2008
Published: May 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Trim Castle, Trim, County Meath, IrelandTrim Castle, Trim, County Meath, IrelandTrim Castle, Trim, County Meath, Ireland

Last photo together before taking Jessie back to Galway and heading back to the USA. We had a great trip!
Our original plan was to drive into Dublin, see the sites and then drop Jessie at the bus station to head back to Galway. We decided to skip Dublin since we had been told it is near impossible to drive in Dublin due to the traffic. Instead, we drove Jessie back to Galway. It was only a 2 1/2 hour trip from Trim to Galway, and we needed to do some more shopping. We thought we would be able to find gifts everywhere we went, so we did not buy everything in Galway and haul it around the country for two weeks. Unfortunately, we were wrong. So this gave us a chance to pick up all the gifts we needed to get, spend a little more time with Jessie and still get back to Trim at a reasonable hour. We got back into Trim at ~8:30pm and settled up with Geraldine. Since we were leaving early, we told her we would not be having breakfast. Geraldine offered to bring up a tray of cereal, juice and yogurt so we would have something before our trip. It was a pleasant stay at Highfield House, and this was just another example of how they went out of their way to make our stay comfortable.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.05s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb