ring of kerry


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Kerry » Killarney
May 2nd 2010
Published: May 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

We were so excited to see all the comments for our trip, they were wonderful and fun to read. Today we saw the Ring of Kerry (it is a place, not jewelry) had an Irish coffee. Saw sheep being hurded, it was very cold, had an Irish coffee which warded off the chill. Saw beautiful beaches and had a Bailey's coffee, contemplated a dip in the ocean but forgot our wet suits so had an Irish coffee instead. Had lunch off the fisherman's wharf (Port McGee) from a waitress nazi, found an Irish laddie at said port (Mihal "Michael" O'Sullivan), slipped off our chairs but didn't spill a drop. Got back on the bus and full speed to the church! Rang the bells at church with Irish coffee in hand, but Father O'Malley said it was fine and come on in. Stopped at corner food store and bought some blackberry juice to mix with the huzzar (150 proof vodka) for the trip home. We played Celtic music and toasted all the day. We have the best bus driver ever, and a great group of bus mates so we're having a really good time. We had a sighting of a real leprechaun along the side of the road. We all stopped and chased him around the bog to get a picture. This was after the Irish coffees and vodka. Later on we found some fairies and fairy pyramids where they live, boy those fellows are little and we got stuck coming out of their pyramids. Everybody on the bus calls us the "Colorado Girls" and all want to eat dinner with us. So from the Colorado Girls??? in Ireland, signing off for tonight, the room service just delivered our Irish coffee so we got to go.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0454s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb