Roco and Coco's Adventure Mackay to Adelaide


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin
September 22nd 2017
Published: October 1st 2017
Edit Blog Post

IMG_0701IMG_0701IMG_0701

All zeros and ready to go
And so it begins! Roco and Cocos 30th Wedding Anniversary Tour is on the Road. Little behind with the blog as we have not had the opportunity to post due to limited or no internet. So here is a recap to where we are today, starting with our Mackay to Adelaide leg.

Our trip from Mackay to Adelaide went smoothly and was uneventful, which was a great way to start the holiday.

Once we got to Adelaide it was full steam ahead to the hire car and over to see the family in Athelstone. So nice to see our spesh people when we arrived and meet the gorgeous Freda. What a little cutie. A mix of Mum and Dad, very beautiful and very clever as well. Sim and Trev are the ultimate hosts and had everything organised for us on arrival. Beautiful dinner, great company and my Aunty Sandy was there to greet us also. This little family has a special place in my heart and we love coming to visit.

Had a chat and a bit of dinner, then it was time for bed after a long day.

Saturday was a great, brekky with the Jones
IMG_0702IMG_0702IMG_0702

Mackay lounge
then off to see more family at Aunty Sandy's. So good to see Danielle (Dweeb) and Trav again, back in Aus after seven years of travelling through different countries. Aunty Christina and Rod were also there to greet us which was great to catch up. Another big food spread which when you are a Stanojevics (my maiden name) is always enough to put you into a food coma. You can never have too much food. Trev and Trav put on a good show for us as we sat around the wheelbarrow fire and did some dress up from the dress up box. Pair of true aussie dags... but lots of fun.

Sunday we had another relaxing day and a lovey lunch at The Feathers Hotel.

Sim and Trev live in a truly beautiful area surrounded by nature. The best of both worlds. In the city but in the country.

Monday we fluffed around in prep for the big trip to. Ireland, did our washing, repacked our suitcase and made sure we were super organised. We even left just after lunch for the airport to catch our 7.05pm flight to Dublin. BUT DID WE!!!! Read the next blog
IMG_0725IMG_0725IMG_0725

Inflight and sunset over Adelaide
to see what happened.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

IMG_0724IMG_0724
IMG_0724

Sim and Trevs paradise
IMG_0723IMG_0723
IMG_0723

Freda ?
IMG_0721IMG_0721
IMG_0721

#trevntravuptonogood #wheelbarrowfire #coffee #nanasblanket #cosyfire
IMG_0722IMG_0722
IMG_0722

#trevntravsheetfoldinglessons #familydinner #lucynrob #sandyncoco #simntrev


Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0458s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb