Dublin Day 2


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
May 9th 2010
Published: May 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Sunday May 9 2010....Happy Mother's Day from Ireland!
We had our first taste of an Irish Breakfast...it was really good! I wasnt brave enough to try the black/white pudding...I smelled it and it smelled peppery. We had scrambled eggs, bacon which is really more like ham, sausage link but not nearly has greasy as sausage at home. Grilled tomato, mushrooms and some grilled potato bread. Jared wouldnt let me take a picture because people were sitting right next to us.
After breakfast we walked Grafton St...didn't buy a single thing!
We did alot of walking to St. Patrick's Cathedral...absolutely amazing. Walked by Christ's Cathedral and Dublin Castle.
The Guinness Brewery was a neat expierence. And the Gravity Bar was beautiful. It's the highest point in Dublin.
We skyped with both of our parents from there.
For dinner we went to Sheehan's Pub, no pictures of dinner but I had a ham & cheddar baguette, YUM and Jared had a burger.
We went to bed fairly early because the rental car was being delivered at 9am and we had to have breakfast, pack and be ready to hit the road.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0393s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb