Haste Ye Back


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
May 4th 2010
Published: May 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well, we are officially known as "The Americans". We turned off some lamp posts last night after the medival dinner, and probably will not be able to come back to that town. Not so many Irish coffees today, energy lagging. We are starting to wind down. Sounds like the volcano is under control and airplanes are flying again, so we'll be on our flight as scheduled. Today we stopped at the Irish Stud Farm (they sure make some good looking men here), and the Japanese Gardens on our way back to Dublin for our last night. We had a ball with our travel mates: the McDonald's (Butch, Betsy and Trish), the Sagers (Willy and Kaye), the Wrights (Bo and Wiley) and our tour guide Jim who was so patient and kind to all of us drunks. We have so many wonderful memories from this trip and lots of pictures and stories, but don't call us, we'll call you. We plan to sleep for a week! Haste Ye Back is a phrase to say goodbye to Ireland! So, Haste Ye Back. We would love to come back someday. See you all soon, the Colorado Girls.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.039s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb