Full Circle


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
October 5th 2009
Published: October 5th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well we have come around full circle. We decided to ditch the camper and opt for a hotel to spend our last night in. Don't get me wrong... the camper was great but after three weeks it was starting to get a little uncomfortable. Yesterday we found ourselfs back in Howth again. It was nice since we were familiar with the area and they let you park out on the pier for free. We are staying in a Hotel with a free airport shuttle so we can relax in a real bed with a real shower before our flight tomorrow morning. Ambers showew alone paid for the room if we had been using a coin drop shower at one of the camp grounds. We had no problems with the camper return. The dent in the back was pretty well covered by three weeks of road grime ( It was not my fault) and the crack in the back of the passenger mirror was no big deal (Again, not my fault.. Amber will back me up). We are sorry that our travels are coming to an end but looking forward to getting home. We have a three and a half hour lay over in Chicago but luckily we are going to meet my Aunt and Uncle to share stories and pictures with. Thanks for following along with our travels and we look forward to seeing all of you soon.

Cheers!
The Morrisons

Most Memorable Moments:

Amber- The unauthorized and out of bounds hike to Hags head for a wine and cheese picnic.

Scott- See above, also the Techno Vespa... ask me about it sometime.

Least Memorable moments"

Amber- Root vegetables and pork products

Scott- Drinking my last Guinness on this side of the Atlantic (In about 5 minutes)

Advertisement



5th October 2009

It will be nice to have you home. Have a great flight and looking forward to all the stories and surely 1000 pictures or so...

Tot: 0.259s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0483s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb