To be sure, to be sure!!!


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Cork » Cork
October 22nd 2006
Published: October 22nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey hey monkeys,

So Ireland, let the good times continue.....

Flew into Dublin last Wednesday....got in about 10.30pm......rushed to our hostel (thats me, Pistol Pete and the Assman)...showered, changed and were at the nightclub 2 doors up from the hostel (handy I know!!) before 12........ITS A GOOD THING!!

Not a bad club, was some sort of promotions night, so there was a large group of young women dressed up as school girls..... not really my bag, but the other boys seemed to enjoy it!!!

Spent the next day rushing around organising a rent-a-car and hostels...then spent the night in Temple Bar where I consumed my first ever full pint of Guiness....now, 408 pints later.......I've decided that I don't mind it!!!

Drove the next day to Northern Ireland and Belfast.... stayed overnight had a huge night out of going to a chinese dinner and then the movies to see The Guardian (watch it Arthur...it's right up your alley champ!).....I know that sounds quiet, but Christ, even Kingy needs a night off sometime you know!!!!!....

Left for the Giants Causeway the next morning.....stopping on the way in Belfast to have a look at some of the terrific murals around the place mainly relating to the strife between the UK and the Republic..... and then was going to drive to Galway on the west coast.....unfortunately half way there we discovered Pistol had left his passport in Belfast.....long story short....after about 14 hours driving for your favourite Uncle Chop we got to Galway, which we were told by all and sundry was a "party town"...(again...not really my bag I know)...got there at midnight....out by 12.30....... went to a club recommended by the cab driver......hmmmm......it would seem that in Ireland a good club consists of playing 50 cent and the like all night........now THAT is definitley not my bag (seriously) but we have made the best of an average situation!!! ~grin~ Spent Friday and Saturday night there...awful nights for going out I know, but what are you going to do?

Spent 2 nights there before driving to Cork today...passed through Limerick and Ennis( now with Dublin, that makes 3 out of 4 of the old school sports houses...can anyone remember the 4th?) stopped in Limerick to eat and thats all, because again we were told by everyone..tourists and locals alike, it has the nickname of "Stab City"...

Tomorrow
View along the coastView along the coastView along the coast

On the drive to The Giants Causeway.... photo taken in Kinbane
we're going to see the sights tomorrow (I'm going to kiss the Blarney Stone!!! that'll be the most action I've seen in a while!!) before heading back to Dublin on Tuesday (hopefully in time to do the Guiness tour), ready to fly back to London Wednesday morning.....

So that, my dear friends, is it for now.......

Any questions?....No?....... good...now rack off

Love Chopper



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Indiana ChopperIndiana Chopper
Indiana Chopper

On a rope bridge in a National Trust park...bridge is called Carrick-a-Rede...which means rock in the road..the bridge connects a little island to the coast
Chop on top of the Giants CausewayChop on top of the Giants Causeway
Chop on top of the Giants Causeway

These rocks are remainders from volcanic activity...they form "steps" which due to their structure always have six sides...pretty funky!!
Dunluce CastleDunluce Castle
Dunluce Castle

Just up from the Giants Causeway


23rd October 2006

Mature Mamas
Schoolgirls hey! not bad......but have you come across any nice mature mamas in Ireland yet?
26th October 2006

Not sure if you were serious about not remembering good old Singleton. Please NO photos of the schoolgirls.
26th October 2006

Poodle!!!
Hello mate...good to hear from ya...mate...had no farking idea...and now feel quite foolish...thanks for that tiger... say hi to nic and the kids for me....

Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 8; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0651s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb