Baileys and the Abbey Inn


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Clare » Shannon
October 8th 2005
Published: March 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Baileys!Baileys!Baileys!

Brady, me and the girls at Baileys.. Woo hoo...
Ok so it was a great night! we actually met a girl from connecticut and a boy from new york, the funny thing was, they were MAD MIKES STUDENTS!! haha we just thought it was hilarious. They were soo much fun and hopefully we hang out with them while we are here in Tralee. it is nice to find other people from home, you dont get judged and you can just have a great time. We were shopping the other day and we were scoffed at because the irish hate bush!. well thats just too damn bad now isnt it? We had children scream out of a van F**KIN AMERICANS!!.. Do we honestly stick out that bad!? i guess its our bright whites? right bev!? lol..

So we started the night out by going to Baileys pub. here we were introduced to the best singer ever. Danny the singing chef!! and he was cute too!! but yea we made it that no matter what we were going to see him every wednesday night at Baileys!!! But, Baileys was only open until 11pm(most bars in ireland close around that time) so we decided to go to a late bar, The Abbey Inn. We absolutely loved this place.. and to our surprise.. MAD MIKE WAS THERE!!... as u can see i look scared in my one picture. But we def had a blast. We actually were introduced to a new alcoholic cheap beverage by the name of Vodka Blacks, (thanks sara) Black current and vodka, never tasted soo good and it was only 4 euros. Cant beat that. I think we got completely drunk,but thats ok. I had a great time.

Nicole


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

bev and garrettbev and garrett
bev and garrett

garret- hes from New york we met him and Sara at Baileys.
mad mike and Imad mike and I
mad mike and I

Ok im so compltetly scared lol... this has to be the funniest picture.
The Abbey Inn BarThe Abbey Inn Bar
The Abbey Inn Bar

Ok so we absolutely fell in love with this bar.. =)


Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1143s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb