Cliffs of Moher


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Clare » Cliffs of Moher
March 14th 2015
Published: March 14th 2015
Edit Blog Post


River Shannon in Limerick. River Shannon is the longest river in Ireland.
Yesterday I went to the amazing Cliffs of Moher. They were everything that people make them out to be. I couldn't have asked for a better day either, as the skies were clear and the view seemed endless. The Cliffs are 700ft tall and there is nothing keeping you from walking over the edge. The beauty and magnitude is remarkable and the Cliffs are definitely one of my favorite places. I used a tour company to get to the Cliffs and we also made a short stop in Limerick and drove all throughout the Burren. The Burren is an area of rock that covers some 250 square kilometers. It is a place of great beauty in County Clare and shows the rugged terrain of Ireland. Your stereotypical images of the Irish countryside become a reality in County Clare and the Burren. It was a magnificent day filled with beautiful scenery and something that will be a highlight if my times here in Ireland.


Additional photos below
Photos: 45, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



King John's Castle on the banks of the Shannon.







County Clare


The "mini' cliffs. We were taken here as an appetizer before going to the Cliffs of Moher.






Cliffs of MoherCliffs of Moher
Cliffs of Moher

The cliffs stretch for over 8 kilometers.





That guy totally photo bombed me.



Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0847s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb