Days 47 - 48: Budapest Hungary


Advertisement
Europe » Hungary » Central Hungary » Budapest » Buda
January 12th 2010
Published: January 22nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Days 47 - 48: Tuesday, January 12th thru Wednesday, January 13th. Budapest, Hungary. Day 47: Tuesday, January 12, 2010. Budapest, Hungary. "It's an adventure, it's an adventure, it's an adventure..." Yes, my internal chanting started early today. So, I get to the bus stop around 11:15 am because I'm meeting up with the Ausseis at Noon at the Szechenyi Bath House. I sit there for 20 minutes ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 30, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




22nd January 2010

Beautiful photos!
All of your photos are gorgeous, Amanda. I love reading your stories and break in to inappropriate laughter with out fail at every entry (my co-workers are confused). Thank you for sharing your travels with us all. I can not wait to read more and see you when you get back. Ever thought about writing professionally? I think you'd be wonderful! #1 Fan Right Here!
23rd January 2010

You tucked your book into the strings of the violin as a tip?
The transit workers AND the military are against you.
23rd February 2010

Buda...that funky Buda
Hey Amanda, I can't tell you how much I love reading your blogs. When I read them, I feel like I'm there and hearing you tell the story to me live! I'm a bit behind, as you can see, because I'm just getting to Budapest now, and you've long since left, but I plan to catch up in the next couple of days. That Terror Museum sounds fascinating! I'll want to hear much more about that later. That hand thing was creepy...even for you! Hee hee hee. Hope you're doing really well!
23rd February 2010

Matthias Church
Hey Amanda, from your photos, it looks like Matthias Church gives St. Peter's Basilica a run for it's money! I love your night shots- everything looks like so magical and mystical. I can't wait to see all your photos when you head home. We'll have to set a whole weekend aside just for that! And you can eat and sleep and watch all the t.v. and do all the laundry you want while we do that! ;-)

Tot: 0.23s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 16; qc: 75; dbt: 0.1149s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb