Amaliada, Greece


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » West Greece » Amaliada
July 29th 2007
Published: October 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The Amaliada BeechThe Amaliada BeechThe Amaliada Beech

The red haze was due to the forest fires over the evening sun. A beautiful sea sight.
We are now back at Amaliada, going each day to the beech of Kourouta. This area is a farm community with farming of hugh pumpkins and watermellon just sitting out in the fields. We drove past many vegetables stands with the hugh vegetables witting pretty and looking so delicious. The water is so beautiful, the night time with a long walkway along the beech full of people eating, corn being grilled ontop of grills, bars with lovely lounges and music and lights. Ice cream a favorate of our again. Each day we would swim again and sit under the grass umbrellas. A nice drink in our hands of nice mixed juices. We also spent time walking in the night in the square of Amaliada, visiting Alex while he was working at the crepe shop. How nice. On Thursday July 26th we were off again late at night back to Athens.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

The Amiliada BeechThe Amiliada Beech
The Amiliada Beech

On a very very hot day
Buildings of downtown AmiliadaBuildings of downtown Amiliada
Buildings of downtown Amiliada

They almost all look just like this, as taken from Alex's condo.
Alex at work in AmiliadaAlex at work in Amiliada
Alex at work in Amiliada

Alex was really working hard moving around so quickly. We loved our visit with him (Mom,Dad (Arlene& Nick, and myself)


Tot: 0.281s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 16; qc: 64; dbt: 0.0855s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb