Bit of a catchup


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » South Aegean » Santorini
October 18th 2011
Published: October 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Well, once again Iv neglected this blog for afew weeks with the combination of being tired/busy and no decent wifi signal, but here in Santorini they believe in good wifi.
So in the past few weeks, instead of giving full descriptions Im just going to list the cool things we've done and if you have any specific things you want to know just ask rather than making me sit here for 3 hours typing them all out in one go on here.
Taxi racing in Istanbul, then 3 hours in a streetside bar watching some locals dance and try to impress us, then having 3 kebabs before we went back to the ship (Turkish kebabs are AWESOME)
Going to the Lido beaches in Venice at 1.30am for several hours, having a drink/singsong, paddling (the sea was surprisingly warm for that time of night) and running nekkid down the beach.
Going go-karting in Israeil then loosing my immigration card in a taxi which meant I couldn't go on the Bethlehem tour the next day 😞
Sailing through several storms which meant having to cancell shows, but the lightening shows outside more than made up for it.
Partying in the kids zone when the entertainment director left, any excuse for free booze and food and a chance to play as much airhockey, fusseball and ps3 as we wanted.
Im nearly down to a month left now, so to break the time up abit more Iv booked onto two more crew tours to the Acropolis and the Pyramids. This combined with another crew talent show this voyage should break things up nicely untill the start of November, then its nearly home time :D




Home..........
Where they have these things called windows........


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0474s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb