We are Sailing


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » South Aegean » Santorini
September 29th 2007
Published: September 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Sailing 1Sailing 1Sailing 1

Land Ahoy
Kirsty decided all this lying around was getting a bit much and we needed to get off our rears and actually do something.
So, we bought tickets on a boat called the Albatros and headed off for a day around the island.
The boat stopped first at the Volcano, (which we climbed.. because it was there), then off to a hot water bay where we all lept off the boat into the water as there was no pier.
It felt a bit like the boat was going to sink since all the passengers went to one side of the boat, the boat leaned over quite a significant amount, and all the passengers jumped off. Great Fun.
Then, it was off to some small fishing town on one of the close islands for a spot of lunch and a bath in crystal clear waters before a brief stop at Oia, (town on Santorini island) and then home.



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Sailing 2Sailing 2
Sailing 2

At the volcano summit
Sailing 3Sailing 3
Sailing 3

Which boat??
Sailing 4Sailing 4
Sailing 4

Lets all jump in the water cause we all feel toilet
Sailing 5Sailing 5
Sailing 5

What a spot for a swim!!
Sailing 6Sailing 6
Sailing 6

This is how the Greek/Mexicans party
Sailing 7Sailing 7
Sailing 7

Nice posing troops!
Sailing 8Sailing 8
Sailing 8

Nudity
Sailing 9Sailing 9
Sailing 9

Steve in all his Mexican glory: Would you trust this man?
Sailing 10Sailing 10
Sailing 10

You mean we have to spend our honeymoon with who??
Sailing 11Sailing 11
Sailing 11

Tired now..


1st October 2007

Mexican Greek Germans
You boys are scary. Are you trying to get a head start on Movember, or are they coming off for a few weeks in between? Great that your joint (it's quite a joint) is even better than the pictures you first saw. Sometimes the brochure/internet view is the one that you can only get by climbing the tallest tree, leaning out at a crazy angle and taking the photo with your toes from a super wide lens. But not this time. What's the fud like there?

Tot: 0.18s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0576s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb