Here we come Rhodos!


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » South Aegean » Rhodes » Archangelos
June 13th 2011
Published: June 14th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Day 4

Our driver picks us up at the hotel at 8 a.m. We drive 50 mins. back to the airport and I am the only passenger on the flight today. We will meet the other passengers in a few days. Warren and Brian ready the airplane and we set out for Rhodos. The flight takes about 45 mins. I sleep most of the way because my body clock is still not adjusted (bad hangover).

In Rhodos we take a taxi 15 mins from the airport to our hotel. We are staying at the Sheraton and all agree that the island feel is more our style. During our ride to the hotel, the road parallels the beach. The water is gorgeous! It is all the shades of the prettiest blues one can imagine. At the hotel our balcony has a view overlooking the pool and the beach. It is slightly windy so there are small white caps on the ocean, but this does not distract from its beauty.

We are all exhausted and end up taking a 5 hour nap! We decide to have dinner at the hotel, an asian restaurant, and go back to our rooms for more sleep. It is a fairly uneventful day but we are all glad to get more sleep.

Advertisement



14th June 2011

Island Life
Sounds like you've landed at a really cool place. I want to see lots of pics! Wait....are the beachs there topless??? Pics! I want pics! LOL

Tot: 0.202s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 18; qc: 66; dbt: 0.1737s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb