Rainy day in Greek paradise


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » South Aegean » Mykonos
April 6th 2009
Published: June 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We woke up, saw it was raining, and decided to go back to sleep due to the slight depression that we had since we couldn’t be spending the day at the beach. After we all woke up and were ready, we walked around town, went to a honey store, and got free samples. We bought sesame honey bar, a specialty of Mykonos. We had a big breakfast/lunch at Perfectos. I had a big Greek pizza and some Greek coffee. I ate half the pizza and bought the rest home to save for dinner! We did some pre-gaming in the room and then went out. We met some Greek men in the kabob shop and they told us to come back later to party and go out. So we did- and had a blast! They gave us free shots and beer and discounted food. There was Martin, an Albanian soccer player, two kebab shop workers and one Albanian kebab owner with a ponytail and so sexy. There were also two Italians and one who was all about Domi. The one who loved Domi was from Naples area of Italy. The other one was not very attractive and tried to hit on me but I really wasn’t having it…but he realized that quickly and moved away from me. After the shop closed we headed out to a small club with not many people but it was good- love dancing! We got home and went to bed around 517am.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb