Day At Sea


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » South Aegean » Mykonos
April 28th 2008
Published: April 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

April 27th

Today I went to Adventure Ocean all day. We played games like Gaga Ball and Crazy Tag. At noon, we got picked up by mom and went for lunch at the Windjammer Café. It is a cafeteria style restaurant. The ship was rocking a lot and the food was good.

After lunch I went to mini putt with my new friend Hugo. He is from Australia. When we finished about 3 games of mini putt my mom picked us up. But, I convinced her to stay because the rock wall was opening in about 10 minutes. We signed up for the rock climbing wall. Tyler made it halfway up three times, Hugo made it up a little way, and I reached the top on the red and blue courses.

Then I went back to Adventure Ocean and played some new games.

Tonight was Formal Night. We had to get dressed up in suits and the girls in dresses. Dinner was really good, then my mom took us upstairs to get changed again and went to Adventure Ocean.

When we got to Adventure Ocean, it was time to start creating your own alien. We made an alien that had 4 eyes, 4 mouths, 3 noses, a moustache and 1 ear on the top of his head. He had a potato shaped head, 4 arms and 2 legs. He was funny looking. The supervisor said it looked like the alien the girls made, after chemical mutations. After the aliens we made space mud that bounces.



Bonjour. Aujourd’hui nous allons a Mykonos, Greece. C’est un ile dans la Ocean Agean. Hier soir, c’etait un urgence medical. Maintenant on allons plus vite pour arriver a Mykonos tout suite




Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0539s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb