Kavos - Greece


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Ionian Islands » Corfu
June 21st 2014
Published: June 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

I spent the week in the Greek party resort of kavos with some university friends. Many people have seen this place on tv or in the newspapers due to it getting much negative press. When we arrived it was late and our bus got hounded as we drove down the strip. The hotel we we're suppose to be staying in hadn't been finished being renovated so we were forced to stay in a different one. The hotel was €30 for the week so I think you can imagine what it was like... The next day we had a chilled time by the pool and went to town where much of it was very underdeveloped and pretty run down. By this stage of the holiday we were a bit worried to say the least. At night we had a few drinks prior to hitting the town and then went clubbing. The atmosphere was immense and we all had an amazing time. The week flew by quickly and we went to a boat party, full moon rave as well as hitting town every night. The thing that struck me most was how a town had so much negativity written about it when much of what happens isn't true. We all had a safe, enjoyable time met lots of other people our age and just got to relax and have fun. Despite kavos not being picturesque as some places, if you want a clubbing destination that will provide night after night this is it.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0205s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb