Cruisin’: Fun times!


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Ionian Islands » Corfu
July 25th 2009
Published: July 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We’ve written our cruise blogs all at the same time on our last day at sea and we would like to end them on a nice note as our first 4 blogs are possibly more negative than positive and we are indeed having a great time.

Cruising has been a learning experience for us and we have met some really nice people. We have to mention another Canadian couple we’ve hung out with quite a bit: Peter and Sheena. We’ve had great fun with them critiquing the ship’s entertainment and playing the silly games (what happens at Quest stays at Quest).

One of our biggest laughs was the Love & Marriage show with 3 couples from the cruise playing the honeymoon game. It was hilarious. Hundreds of people now know some pretty good secrets about these couples. The Quest Game Show was brilliant too, we played with Peter, Sheena and another couple Max and Debbie. We had to do some pretty fun and dodgy things and we laughed all night.

Other highlights include the belly flop competition, morning workouts with the fitness instructor, aquadynamic classes, a couple nice spa treatments, dressing up on formal nights. The customer service has been excellent too. And finally, the ease at which you do everything on board. All you need is your card.

We’re not sure how long until we cruise again (perhaps a couple of years), but it would be the greatest way to have a family reunion, if anyone’s needing a suggestion!


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

Our fellow tablematesOur fellow tablemates
Our fellow tablemates

Who never showed up...
Photo from the Quest gamePhoto from the Quest game
Photo from the Quest game

Peter's the tall one and happens to be wearing my bra and various other bits of women's clothing...


Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 17; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0639s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb