Last reek village


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Central Greece
August 30th 2012
Published: August 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Well we are now in our last port in Geece before we arrive in Turkey. We have come down from the island and port of Kos were we stopped for 2 nights. the last blog I sent out didn't go as the network went down as it was down loading photo's. So you should have it now and this is following on very close behind. kos was interesting and i have already mentioned the scooters and buggy. The next day we got a taxi out to a old site that featured mineral baths that the Romans put in during the 3rd c AD. A very large site and quite amazing. It included many buildings and alters temples etc. A good sail down to the island of Simi today were we will stay for the next couple of nights before getting into Turkey. So, this is our last Greek village and island. I can;t believe were the past couple of months have gone. A magic trip that has a little more to go so I'm not getting depressed as yet. Bouginvillia. There has been some beautiful scenes of this and in some very stark areas it has shone out so much. Some photo's atached.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



30th August 2012

Bougainvillea Pictures
You must know I like flower pictures! Lovely with the white buildings
31st August 2012

Photos
Just love the photo of the bell and the bougainvillea . It's amazing to think you guys are nearly in Turkey. Beats working eh? Lovely days here in Wellington, still and sunny, but very cold early morning. Make the most of the sun, sea & stones!!!
4th September 2012

photos
What a photographer!!!!! I can see you joining the Porirua camera club with Ray on your return.Had a lovely weekend with the Weeds and we looked after Dianne missed you though.Save journey home.Butch and Marianne

Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0214s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb