Back again and loving it...


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Saxony » Dresden
July 23rd 2011
Published: July 24th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

our plans

from Grossenhain, Germany to Paris, France very soon...

So here l am as predicted. l am back here in the wonderful world of Germany with my love Andre. We have been here since flying from the land down under on the 17th of June 2011! Leaving my crazy world behind of long work days, hungry animals, and sick mother l set out for a holiday and a visit to Andres family who have long awaited his arrival since our last departure. Although l miss my family, friends and animals back hope dearly, l am happy to be able to rest and not take on too much responsibility and have no stress right now. Since my last blog alot has changed. l was told by a specialist that l had Crohns Disease and at that point was really bad and l had to take immediate action by taking some horrible body killing drugs like steroids and others alike! It took me a long time to feel better and get a good diet to work with it but it now over a year later it finally seems to have worked. l am eating lots of fruit and vegies and not so much wheat/Gluten too oh and l am vegetarian. l have no stomach pains and have more energy to do more things. l have even gotten off the steroids finally which is a relief. Now we are planning our trip week/or weekend to Paris, France. l am so excited to go since l haven't been there yet and as they say its very romantic. We are hoping to go maybe in the next day or so if we get our act together to organise it! l am having loads of fun here and will be here till mid September which is when l arrive back hope and back to my life as normal! l miss everyone very much especially my mother which l call every morning to talk cause she is very important to me!


Additional photos below
Photos: 145, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.239s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.058s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb