The Trip to Ende (the whole story)


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Hesse » Frankfurt am Main
August 2nd 2011
Published: August 16th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

So far Trip

Travel in Chronological Order>Germany: Frankfurt, Neu Isenburg, Pfungstadt, Stuttgart, MuenchenSwitzerland: Regensdorf (Zurich), Murten, La Roche, Fribourg, Rechthalten, ZurichItaly: Pompeii, Napoli, Cagliari,Spain: Barcellona, Calella, BarcellonaItaly: Cagliari, Citavecchia, Rome, AnconaCroatia: Split, Hvar, Split, Hvar, Split,Bosnia and Herzegovina: Mostar, SarajevoMontenegro: Podgorica, Budva, Podgorica, UlcinjAlbania: Shkoder, TiraneGreece: TessalonikiTurkey: Istanbul

Germany�rankfurt, Neu-Isenburg, Pfungstadt, Stuttgart, Munich)


So im here sitting at this computer starting a blog to give you updates and information about my travelling.

So how did it start?

Well, i just started in Frankfurt just pickin up my stuff getting ready and left my everything and started walking. After a few hours later of walking in the woods, i landed in the nice Neu Isenburg at a friends house i have not seen for a very long time. I just stayed there to have once more a good time before leaving,

The next day after sleeping at my friends house, i started walking south gen darmstadt, got me some ponchos to prevent damage by rain. Did help though and when i reached Langen, a guy picked me up and drove me to Darmstadt something like 15 km. When i arrived there i tried to get some Wifi Connection via the Ipod adi gave me for my travel (youre the best, keep on djing!). And suddenly the first event happened, i just saw a friend of mine Christoph, who was very kind and warmhearted and we drink some beer and playing some casino games and then slept at his house after having a lot of nice conversations.

Next day i just started to walk again, Christoph gave me a Schweiter multifunctional knife, thanx bro!
And i walked till i got to a Gas Station in Alsbach, there some nice lady picked me up and drove me the whole way to Stuttgart, when i was there i met some Mexican Circus Group and i slept in a fraternity, very crazy.

I am trying to keep it short for these first weeks because i have so much to tell but it is just too much for now, maybe i go into more detail when i just summon up what happened lately.

So there i was in Stuttgart and i saw a show of the Cabaret Capricho and spontaneosly decided to go to Munich to the European Juggling Convention. i stayed there for a whole week and had alot of fun and learned alot got new ideas and on and on and on.

Then after Munich i had a possibility to get to Zurich for 10 Euro, i just took it and got there.




Switzerland (Zurich, La Roche, Fribourg, Rechthalten, Zurich)


Here it is very nice in Zürich with so many nice people, especially my hosts Daniel and Dilara who support me so much, thanks i love you.

That next morning we just woke up late drove into the city and got us some cruisers, or scooters you might say, we drove around had some sticky icky and just had a nice time, later we teamed up with some nice guys from regensdorf in switzerland and had some ping pong games. Tomorrow hopefully i will have alot of fun with my new buddy Bessi. Thats it for now summoned up the last two weeks.

Yeah so this is the newest update, im two weeks now in Zurich and it is very nice indeed.

We went swimming at the lake, shopping, i tested out the local ping pong club here was very nice!
Its pretty chilled but the only thing which gets me is the issue with my travel credit card, i ordered it like the third time and hopefully now everthing will just be fine so i can continue my travel to Italy!
For everyone who is expecting more Photos, im thinking to buy a cheap Kamera so i can at least take some Pictures of the environment and people and such. But before that there will be also another ones which were taken by friends of me and one funny video of us playing a game called bratpfanne!

Stay tuned!

Today is the 11.09.2011, its been already one month here in Zürich, im trying to summon up what happened lately.
There was a big Fest here in Regensdorf Watter Fest, there was a chilbi that we took twice (like a adrenalin rollercoaster thing), Alizèe got really really scared and sick. 😊 Was very funny, and we also danced alot with music and had a good time with almost all the boys and girls, marco, daniel, jimmy, jenny, dilara, bessi, fabi, sven, sonja, philiph, nadine and so on and on.

I decided to move on after three weeks, but my friends of switzerland convinced me to stay a little bit longer for the "knabenschiessen" which is on the next weekend, and so i kindly asked to stay at michals place, and she welcomed me.

The day after i almost got an opportunity to sleep at some other place a friend of philiph called andrè. We had a very nice and funny evening and he was very kind and trustworthy and he thought of me as well like that. So i slept and his place and thought to have an opportunity to sleep till i leave, but the next day unfortunately his sister could handle it and didnt want to take responsibilty for her parents (which were in Sardinien) for something that could happen with a stranger in the house.

So i took the bike which was lended to me by daniel and drove around in zürich.

Man im going to much detail.....

So there was another evening at fabis place with alot of fifa 2011 and the next day i went to the zwingli church with michal which was very nice, we chilled at the Züri See, i did some paintings, and later i went to the knabenschiessen, but not with the boys with didnt contact me but with other people i met, the girls were very nice and we took the big chilbi with 40 meters in the air upside down, the price was worth it 13 Franken!

So im here looking for an opportunity to move on... Would be pleased to hear some comment, i dont like to much only silent readers.

Read yA

Yes after i was at the chilbi, i tried to move on on the next monday and tried to tramp to fribourg la roche, but nothing was working. I slept on the street near the limmat river right next to the whore zone, it was the most horrible night till now with fever animals in the night and everything.
Next day i back to dilaras place and bothered her real bad, but she tried to stay nice and we found an opportunity to get the homeless adventurous guy to his next destination fribourg, i took a drive by opportunity with frank to Murten at the Camping site, I Slept outside near of it and was waken up by a bulldozer kinda thing, good thing it didnt run me over, then i helped out anja and frank to down the camping site and frank afterwards drove me to fribourg for FREE! (THANX ALOT!)
I arrived in Fribourg and David got me from the main train station and chilled and talked with me real nice till later his parents arrived and took me to la roche in the near of fribourg, i just can stay here for 2 days and then i have to move on so i have to think of something quick...

Now i am using my first Couchsurfing experience and it is very nice, i visited the town of fribourg was at the market place and in some second hand shop where i got me an italian book to learn italien which was very nice, and i got an opportunity to stay in some farm for one week and help out there, will be very exciting i guess.

First day on the farm passed, and i have collected some potatoes, it was very fun, but also exhausting. Im hoping to get a good opportunity to get to italy, and there is a good chance or glance at it that i will, but we will see. Life can be easy and hard at the same time...




Italy (Monte Pulchiano, Naples, Cagliari)

So here is it the next Country: Italia!

I think i am going to put the Vocal Logs and try to summon up what i have done there, for the people who more like to read, read this and if you dont like to read then maybe you just listen to the Vocal logs and the action, but you can also do both, but maybe its better first to read and then to listen so maybe then you can better think of what kind of a situation it was like!

So to get started: I took a Carpool thing from Zuerich to....hmmm first was planned to get to Livorno to get to a Wine Agriculture thing to work there, but they declined me there because they already had enough people (Later they asked me again but i was already going on with my trip).

And then my plan was to travel with Thomas who wanted to go to Agrigento which lies in Sicily!

But then i spontaniously (As most of the Times) decided to visit Anna a friend of mine on Sardegna (Cagliari) and Thomas drove me all the way to Napoli, we spoke with a man of a restaurant from napoli when it was like 8 or 9 pm and he said that it would be too dangerous to camp somewhere around the port, so Thomas drove me to a camping place in Pompeij just next to the Ruins which i happened to see the next morning! But before i slept at this somehow acceptable Camping Place in Pompeii, it was warm but i t was raining a little and my tent was becoming wet again, but i was used to this kind of situation so it wasnst too hard.

The next day i woke up and had to go the the toilet to take a shit real bad, but i had no toilet paper with me and thy also didnt have any toilet paper, so i had to act fast and took some leaves from the tree and it worked somehow, after i took a shower with a smell in the background which smelled like someone was cooking. I threw away my mizuno shoes, because i just thought that i am carrying them around all the time and dont really needed them actually to this date *Just one time when i was playing table tennis with some guys of switzerland. I was always thinking about to shorten my beard because i was getting longer and longer each day, but i decided to dont do it, also because i had to leave the camping site by 12 o clock or somehting linke that *Dont Blame me for Wirting Errors, because i somehow do them on purpose, because i just want to write in a style that is just *uncut*, to get a real idea of what my trip is like! So after leaving the Camping Site i walked to the Pompeii Ruins which was like right next to the camping site, but i didnt really entered it because i would have to pay a fee like 12 Euros for a day, but that wasnt my plan and it was also a little bit too touristic for me, i dont like the idea of just ripping people of just to look at something, i also dont charge people looking strange at me! >( After that i took the train to Naples (Napoli) to took the fare there to Cagliari, worked pretty fine, there was a man who told me where to get to the port, i took a tram outside but into the wrong direction and i think the tram is that slow that i am also faster by walking, that was the first experience what italian traffic is like! I found it pretty fast and got myself a ticket to cagliari at the port and i was very lucky because the ferry was going that day and the next time would be in 3 days or so! So i waited for some hours to wait for the ferry to leave to cagliari, i tried another time to find some wifi spot to contact anna (my contact in cagliari), but it somehow didnt work out. So later i was one of the first persons to get on the ferry and the first thing i did was pretty much gettin on the deck of the ferry and chill, i met a guy from japan who is living in london who drives with his bike all the way to sardinia and back, he does nice photography and is a really nice guy, we had alot of interesting conversations and spared some pizza the staff gave us for free because it was like a left over of the food, nice! After i slept in a cabin with Makoto and another Italian Man who was always talking to us in italian although we dont speak italian! I pretty much sneaked in because i had only a ticket for not sleeping in a cabin, but the italian people are very kind a let me sneak in!

Next day, we arrived at cagliari and a nice couple lend me their laptop to send a message to anna via facebook!
Makoto and i made some photos together at the port of Cagliari (Maybe you can check them out later if he sends me these!), then i tried to find an internet spot and landed in Lamari Internet Cafe where i send another messages to friends and anna at facebook i even send over facebook a message to her work to inform her that im there!
I made my first friends in cagliari, and it was really interesting because there wasnt really a language we had in common to talk, so i just used up my power to use my body language but was picking up italian pretty quick!
After seven hours of being at Lamari internet cafe i actually met with anna pretty much around the corner at piazza yenne, i met her roommates and other Friends! We cooked something and had a long nice chat after a long time.

The morning after i checked out some things and heard over Edu and Walter from this language school, so i got there signed in and started pretty much the same day, it was really fun and italian is really fun too, all kinds of people were there, people of ukraine, usa (and in the other days: Ivory Coast, Kamerun, Kyrgystan, Kazachstan, China, and lots more)!

I got to the beach with Anna the next days and it was really nice we met a friend of hers and went to a really nice old city where was a kind of nice party of a family wit nice music and food! We were trzing to find a restaurant but nothing was open so we have gone to a supermarket buy some nice food and going back to the flat to prepare some food together!

Also i was at a festival where a sardinian rap kinda band played and it was really nice with all the people from the flat from cagliari, it was always fun because we always had somehow to manage to communicate and marco and berta were only able to talk italian!

There were some problems with anna, to be honest not really problems but she needed some time for herself and especially time to say goodbye to cagliari, because her year of erasmus was about to end soon, so i searched myself a couchsurfing spot for the second time and i ended up being hosted by william with whom i connected very well right from the start, we went apnoe diving twice at really really nice beaches and cliffs, we also had alot of interesting conversations about for example inside jobs theories and stuff and he was really the person who made me fly to barcelona, so i took a flight with ryanair and.....

Spain (Barcelona, Calella)


After I got on the plane and finally arrived at the airport of Barcelona I quickly took the train to Barcelona sans and after the train to calella where this table tennis camp/holiday would be. The train took 70 minutes to get there and after arriving at approximately half past eight I searched for this hotel called calella palace where my friend Kento was supposed to stay, at asked at the reception desk and called his room but nobody wasn't answering and after I met Chris also from the table tennis crew and he told me that kento is probably at the other hotel with the other guys, so I went to the other hotel called haromar and asked for my friends but they told me that they are not in the hotel but I was curious about it so I. Checked upstairs and found them right away, it was of course a big surprise because they didn't know that I was coming, they were very surprised about my beard because it had grown so long! But then something not too good happened because the crew of the hotel thought that I tried to sneak in and kicked me out pretty not gentle! But nethertheless I got back to the other hotel and finally encountered kento after wAking him up and of course he was also reAlly surprised of seeing me in calella! I don't want this to be too long because I could go into detail even more but then I would write like a book or something at thAt thing has still time to come! So I saw all the guys and we also went out into that tiki tiki club called kawai! It was really fun And it wAs no problem afterwards to sneak into the hotel into the room of my friends.

The next day we wanted to go to the beach and I Was confronted with an interesting situation because a man walked up to me and said :"could I talk to you for a minute." and I was a little bit nervous because I thought that maybe they found out that I sneaked in but it turned out to be the total opposite of a negative situation. The guy and some other people of table tennis I already met before, we sat on a round table and they told me that they need an additional trainer for the table tennis camp and they offered me for this free accommodation at the hotel and meals also for free! That was lucky because I wasn't sure at the point where I got to callela how to do it with sleeping somewhere.

On one side I don't want the text to be too long, but on the other side I don't want you to miss out All the interesting and funny details. I try to have a good combination of that...

On one night I think it was Tuesday the 18th of october we went out again to the kawai club and had a lot of fun I met a girl in there whose name was Gina she was really nice, we made out a little and danced well together. We also met on another day and had a nice conversation, but because she didn't have many days left she wanted to spend the rest of her time with her comrades of her school of her graduation group, but back to the 18th so we got out of the club and suddenly some random dog appeared and started jumping around and was very happy to see milad and tried to hump him , we laughed our Asses of because no matter what milled tried to do the dog wouldn't stop trying to hump him. A highlight of that evening was definitely skinny dipping into the sea after midnight. milad, dogan, sebi, Gabor and I felt really newborn. When we stole the clothes of sebi and milad they had to walk back in front of the club Memphis almost bare naked, just with a sock on their ********! The police saw them driving by but they just smiled and didn't care.

During the week I didn't sleep alot but nethertheless I ate alot from the buffet and mad alot of multiball table tennis sessions. I made some extra with a couple of Switzerland who just started playing table tennis, I enjoyed it very much.

One night I went out with the table tennis coaches and co. And we were in a very nice restaurant with very nice sangria, unfortunately Chris hurt himself later at the club pretty badly and got injured.

The beaches in the all the countries are so different, compared to cagliari, calella the beach and also the place in general was very very touristic. Many German and Dutch people.

The day we left calella we took a taxi from the hotel At 5 in the morning because milads flight was at 7 or something, mine was at 12. A woman drove the taxi and another man was sitting next to her he appeared to be of some hells angels group. He lost his wallet when he got outside of the car and some guy of the airport staff found it and gave it to us we called the guy and he came back to take it and gave the guy who found it 5 euro for his kindness. There was some left breakfast in a bag which milad and I had and we summoned the whole week, after we said goodbye. I checked in immediately and found a bank to sleep on for 4 hours or something. When I returned to Cagliari...







Italy again (Cagliari, citavecchia, Rome, Ancona)

After I returned to Cagliari I got to the flat one more time where I saw Marco and Danielle again, I checked the ferry times to go to somewhere more east.

It was Sunday when I departed from cagliari with a ferry, I slept on the ferry on some couch in the lobby on the other side appeared to be a lesbian couple with a funny dog and they did some drawings but somehow I wasn't in the mood for talking. The ferry left at 6 o clock and arrived at 7 the next day.

When I arrived in citavecchia which means old city, I directly took the train to Rome which was just 40 minutes or something there were some ladies from the united states who talked about different countries and how nice the people are there, sounds nice! In Rome I was a little bit lost because I didn't saw any train sign which goes to Bari or such and I had to pee pretty urgent, I walked into a park but it was a little bit crowded there so I walked along the railway of the train station, I felt like a hitman because there were security people all over and i dont want to pay a fine or something, but i managed to do it and felt really relieved after that. After eatin some rest of my stuff I had left I took the next train without hesitating or wasting time to Ancona, somehow spontaneously. So I already decided with that to go to Croatia because from Ancona I think there are only ferries going to Croatia. The ferry I took turned out to be a big chain of faith, because I met 4 australian guys from Perth. When we arrived at split...




Croatia ( split, hvar, split)

I arrived early in the morning with the boys in split , I got my first stamp in my fresh passport. The guys were picked up by two other guys from Australia (perth) and I spontaneously joined them to their hostel to have time to sort things and plan things ahead especially how to travel on and also where. So we were a group of 7 in the hostel, but there were also three girls from finland and additional two people from Sydney. But Leo, Pete, jones and I stayed at another hostel which was still the same hostel group! So they had a green hostel and a blue hostel at croPalace hostel. They have really nice interior, clean bathrooms, a big tv with more than 2000 movies in it, many pcs and free wifi! We walked around the place and walked through the market, Jesse got some new shoes and Pete got ripped of for some fruits! We had nice sandwiches at a place where they mAke them fresh And delicious. We made sangria that night and had a lot of fun with the whole green hostel. Oh, to mention there was also a Chinese girl in our room in the blue hostel and a Croatian guy, both were asleep when we entered the room! Especially that Croatian guy who was still asleep when we came back in the evening at six clock, I met him later awake when he was sitting in front of of computer doing some online stuff, his name is mustafa and he is originally from split, he basically has two monts off after six months of working on a ship doing cruises. The next days, but only before going to sleep he told me something about his life on a ship, just before sleeping because he parties in the night and sleeps all day. I said to the lady at the reception who was very nice that I will only stay one night but that turned out to be a little bit different.

These days were alot of fun, and I became good friends with the Australian guys. I think Facebook is a good and easy way to share contacts and also to keep in contact. There was also a Korean girl who joined the party time and added alot of excitement to the games, Jin Dan Dan, the game of death, thats all I have to say.

The funny thing was that I arrived at Tuesday and normally I would have tried to make my way to Istanbul somehow but instead I stayed till Friday with the Australian guys and how life sometime turns out I met additional even two more people( one guy nic, and one girl Joe) from the blue mountains near Sydney, this was going to turn out a really good one.

They told me that they also want to travel to Istanbul and we decided to team up. After that decision we had alot of interesting conversations out on the balcony and I asked them: " if you were a fruit what kind of fruit would you be?" (feel free to write down in the comments what kind of fruit you are!!! I am really interested!) . So I am a banana. I'm long, slim, crooked ( especially my nose) and I'm tasty and I also like to eat them alot. Nic is an orAnge and Josephine is a grape. The obg group was born. So me (beenay) nic (onjee) and Joe (grappus) decided to go to the island of hvar but before we thought of making caipirinhas and nice food and make a fire right next to the sea, and so we did. Looking at the stars and seeing heaps of shooting stars. Playing frisbee was very frequent, every situation was used to throw that pink disc! Jumping into the sea and apnea diving with diving masks was also a log of fun especially because the water was damn clear on the island to hvar. The island of hvar was so nice that we just had to go there Again but this time we recruited a new member right at the port of split. Charlie ( sherrif) is a starfruit, he is a really cool guy who has a charming personality, when he talks he always sounds a little bit drunk.
So our group was extended to the obgs. Our handshake is a classic in it's own, simply undisputed!
We drew things on sherrifs bag and I found out that I lost my recording device, I was pretty sad. But life goes on and the mood and the weather was just to nice to he sad! The sun set when we arrived, but we found a good place to sleep, it was directly under some hut next to the sea, because it was off season there weren't many people around so it wasn't a big problem to find a good place!
I even had a inflatable matrace to sleep on which I found , this night was probably the most comfortable night outside! After we woke up we jumped directly into the sea and enjoyed the sun, we also enjoyed the cafes there. I forgot to mention that we missed the bus when we arrived at to port of starigrad and take then the bus to the centre of hvar. We waited like 5 hours but it was really nice because we had my isolation mat an my sleeping bag and a Blanket to cover us up, we munched some food and listened to some blues music and also made some music by our own, beatboxing, singing, Chinese saxophone and harmonica, and of course we saw like almost every night some shooting stars, were just plain lucky!

This day we got some wine and food and even had a better place to sleep on some wooden surface, we had a big philosophical discussion which was very nice everyone opened up and obgs melted together!

We sat in a very nice cafe the next day and sit at the port of stari grad Did some drawing, rope jumping, jumping into the sea and unfortunately also loosing the frisbee in the rocks! This night we came back to split and stayed one more night in the blue hostel, we watched the movie "waking life" which I really can recommend, everybody was a little bit overwhelmed with the content of the movie.

I didn't sleep that night and decided to work a little on my blog because we had to get up in the morning at 5 anyway so I just chilled a little with mustafa the Croatian guy who skyped with some Caribbean girl! We got the bus to Mostar (Bosnia herzegowina) just on time ! The bus ride was like 5 hours and when we arrived at this bus station in Mostar...





Bosnia Herzegovina (Mostar, Sarajevo)

The bus station seemed to be in the middle of nowhere to me, but it wasn't that far, after having a wee wee in the bush, some guy asked us to drive us to the centre of Mostar with a taxi, we took the opportunity and arrived pretty quickly in the centre of Mostar. Immediately after arriving, many people asked us if we needed accommodation, especially that old guy made a good offer but I didn't have the impression that he was a guy who was working for. Hostel for something but he was just a friendly local person who wanted to help us out. We declined first but then we decided to do it, the problem was just with finding the hostel, we stumbled in all kinds of hostels but not the one the old guy was referring to. But then fate struck again and a nice lady asked us in good english if we wanted to come with her, she was in kind of a hurry, she said she has also to pick up an Korean girl for the hostel. We got into the car and it was really positive. The hostel was very cosy and was very family like. Because it was still before midday and we got some late breakfast with bread, marmelade, coffee and stuff! We sat on the balcony and wrote our names on little sheets of paper. After we got off the balcony, we chucked our stuff in our room with three beds, oh I forgot to tell you that onjee left the group because he wanted to apply for some job in England and had go get to his job interview pretty soon, that's why there were three beds, the bgs were born. We got out to go to the old town of Mostar and there were alot of shops to sell alot of different things. Pipes, souvenir magnets, carpets, hats, socks and for me the weirdest thing was that they had alot of leftover stuff from wars, probably most of it from the horrible genocide which split up former yugoslawia. Helmets, weapons, gas masks, knifes and even leftover nazi shit. Joe was looking for a pipe and finally found something to upgrade her smoking style. It actually wasn't a pipe but these kind of long things you use to smoke cigarettes. The old town of Mostar was really beautiful, especially the old bridge, where sometimes people jump off. We didn't see a person jumping off the bridge but probably because it wasn't that warm anymore, the bridge is by the way something like 25 meters high. Alot of beggars which didn't seem to look herzegovinian were around there, kids also, sometimes there was just a bunch of kids asking for something. I personally think that it's not good to give children beggars money because most of the times they get send out by their parents to get money and the parents don't do anything at all.
Later we were in a very nice restaurant where cats where all over the place, the food was really delicious and we also got some dessert after. It was the first colder night for along time, but me waking with thongs (Australian for slippers) and short pants was also really intelligent. But to mention one thing, I just catched a cold once during my trip, and I think for three months that seems pretty good to me, the only time was in Switzerland when I tried to get to fribourg (@) and failed pretty badly.
The bgs were really tired that evening and I think everybody fell asleep around 8 pm, the only thing I remember is walking into our hostel and going to the toilet after entering our room and there Joe and Charlie were reading and I got on the bed and checked some Facebook stuff and then nothing more, passing out.

Today we decided to climb on a mountain because around Mostar there are alot, and least it was my will to get on the mountain, but because I'm good at convincing people, we got up that mountain and it was really really beautiful (see here). It wasn't that easy to climb up there but it sure was fun we sat on a hut and looked on the enlightened city of Mostar and I even managed to put up a really good long lasting fire. I got some sheets of paper, some sticks with Thorns (thank you for the pain) and big thick wooden things. The smoke couldn't evade that well and the bgs got some smokey eyes, but it was okay! We saw some goats who were just 20 meters next to us, we sat by the fire singin and grappus played some blues on the harmonica while the sherrif was singing (hear recording). Getting down was a little bit slower because we just had one light and we also took the road which takes longer, some people let us pass through their backyard to get to the mainroad where we finally found back to the hostel where we had awesome soup!

The leaving day we took a taxi to the train station and from there we met some herzegovinian girls who taught us some Croatian (hvala, oprosti, da, ne, kaki se zovec and some more), we also got on the same tram as them to get to the center, unfortunately Charlie didn't get his student price with he asked for (ticket price was 80 cents), I love you charles alias the ancient monk! We arrived in the centre after 5 minutes ride and got right next to a hostel, nice reception lady! We ate some really really delicious Bosnian food. After we walked around the place and you could tell by the way I move my walk that I am a lady's man and I got no time to talk, the music was loud but i didn't know the lyrics to the song anymore, which was played. We found out that there was a jazz festival in Sarajevo and we just had to get there, but before that we had a dessert massacre, we felt like we had nightfever, nightfever. We drank some Turkish coffee and got us something to stunt. The tickets for the jazzfestival were for an really interesting act which was experimental and very intense. The concert lasted like 1 and a half hours ( listen hear to some parts). I liked it alot. After that we stunted to the after jam session in a really nice cellar. Cherry brandy and jazz bubalapp music for the win. Walking home with good friends after having a nice time is a common recommended thing, the bed feels so comfy when you are tired!

The bus we wanted to take to Montenegro next day was supposed to leave at 8 pm, before going to the bus station we have been to an exotic cafe called the goldfish where we met a lot of people and also a big black dick (that's the name of the guy) from Zimbabwe. Hot. The hot chocolat was just undefinalievable, that's how good it was, period.
After taking nice friend pictures, luca a guy from Philly (pennsylvaniA) explained us the right wAy to the bus station ( I forgot to mention that we missed the bus the other day to montenegro because we were just at the wrong busstation), he also told us that there is like a Muslim and a Christian bus station and that they dont really like eachother, seems weird to me. We met some serbiAn girls who study in belgrade, they were really funny, all the time, anywhere, everywhere. There was also a German guy from east Germany who gave me interesting information about the Kosovo and albania. Fine paying for not knowing something, I don't like that.

The day after we left really early at 6 30 am to get the bus at 8.15 am at this Muslim bus station, we took the trolly bus to there which is like a bus with also elixtricity cables like a tram! My warm wool top I got from a second hand shop in Sarajevo kept me warm in the morning breeze! We just got the bus on time because G.I. Jo ran so fast! The bus ride was amazing, driving on small roads right next to a big cliff with turquoise water is just pure beauty, as we made a break during the busride we tried to chop some wood, but nobody of the bgs was worthy enough. Arriving in Montenegro...




Montenegro (podgorica, budva, Podgorica)

Arriving in Montenegro we landed on this big bus station, wee weeing has to be for free in my honest opinion, but I am doing it nomatter what! Borek is nice, staff of bus station not nice to Charlie but to dandelaion! Next stop: budva! Budva is pretty nice but seems to be also a little bit touristic, when there is off season it just feels a little bit like ghosttown! Charlie got some mandarines of a tree which were yummy yum. After getting some stuff from the supermarket we sat on some green and enjoyed having travelled to another country. Suddenly my personal friend Stephan appeared ( a 48 year old guy who wanted to help us out) he told us which hotel should be good to sleep and we got to this hotel Aquarius which was nice! He translated some stuff for us, he told us, or better to me because he couldn't speak English that well and I spoke french with ( because of his origins from Brussels, Belgium), so he told us that he works as a janitor here in some place, and end of story because normally it would be too long: he slept in our hotel for one night was messy, exploited us and got my pants, such a lazy bum ass.
Budva was still nice though we sat at the sea enjoying the bog waves, doing poetry and found some really nice cafe called Caspar where jazz music was played , Charlie always wanted to shazam the music! We met a guy from moskau who has lived most of the recent times abroad, he was by the way another Dan! He also visited us two times at our hotel and sat with us on the balcony and listened to some music and talked about really interesting topics . I failed to skype to my mom because I was late after eating in an really nice restaurant! As life moves on, also people do. Charlie left the group to make his way back to Leipzig (Germany) and finally back to Melbourne, I enjoyed it very much to spend time with him because he is such a lovely cool guy! Hopefully I will visit him in Melbourne after I'm finished with my trip to ende!
Here are his last words:

I met these people
this one time
Different from eachother & myself
through Kin to Kind
But somehow, parallelized,
all the same
When we made fate
our simple game
To think, in the days before these
life had become full of chores
Now I travel on
through reopened doors



I only knew them for 10 days
And fell in love with them in all kinds of ways.

Charles Teitelbaum 11'

Packing our stuff the disarmed bg group made his way to the bus station to go to Podgorica again to make their way to Albania and finally over Greece to Istanbul (turkey) , in a bus to ulcinj, Jo and i had some bread with cheese and listened to the music , Dan loaded onto our ipod thingies, the bus was driving gumpy , Jo sliced dome other bread and thinks thAt it's strange to write down live or almost live . I was confrontes with a conversation during a break. The bus driver wanted to help us to get to Albania and he told something about the tickets, but I just understood like 67 percent what he was saying! When we got out of the bus another man came to us and talked German with me he got our luggage and chucked if into the bus after that we got to a cafe and grabbed us an espresso an listened to funky music. We Also tried out a different cafe and this time we grabbed some tea, there was some cute little girl drawing on some thing where you can wipe away your drawings and start all over again, I love kids, they are cute and you know what I like about them most? They are just reAlly excited to do new things and are fascinated about it some old people lose that kind of characteristic. After we bought some speakers to listen to music from an iPod. And we got back to the bus and the bus driver is really really nice, he gave us some chocolat , yummmmm, and bought us the tickets and does everything to keep our trip going like telling us where to take the bus to go on to tessaloniki (Greece). Sweet! So we crossed the border to Albania after watching a funny best of 2011 music show with some humor Albanian stereo type sketches in between. And then...




Albania (shkodër, tirane)
And then when we arrived at this gas station with the bus the nice bus driver guided us to the hotel and asked for the price he bargained so hard for us to get the right price, we got in and this hotel was really loungy and clean, we even got electronic temperature control of the room, quick brush teeth be amazed how good it is working out and snuggle under nice fresh blankets, entering dreamworld.

Thursday 10 of November, showering, listening to digable planets and leaving to the bus station 2 km further, but suddenly in the middle some car stopped by and took us to the capital of Albania (tiranë), all stuff chucked in the car with 4 more people so altogether 7 people in one car and the luggage, squeezing together with sweat involved. Crazy driver doesn't care about stopping overtaking all the time, so close to crashing. Left us at the bus station, got tickets to tessaloniki (Greece) searching for a place to get some coffee, bus is leaving next day 5 am, probably relaxing till then! Went to the first bar got some coffee, next stop soup, after, pastery francaise, playing split with Joe, not giving up, won the first game fair and square after loosing nine times ( hear recording: split world championship). Going to a very nice jazz winecellar after ( hear recording : jazz winecellar). Bar marathon continues, hearing another 80s music in the bar, I like it! Some random guy shows up from the next bar and starts conversation with us, he got to the back of his trunk and gave Joe some moonboots for gift as having a good memory of Albania, nice guy! Barkeeper said that the bar is open 24/7, instead he closes right after we finished our drinks. Searching for another place. Ending up in some mr chicken fast food thing ( hear recording mr chicken). Joe falls asleep on the table, me being stupid, fighting Gainst getting tired! Won effectively, moving to the bus station. After arriving Joe falls asleep again. 4.20 am. Dancing on the street, tiranë seems deAd till nighttime, can't believe how many people there were before. People who sell cigarettes and stuff still sitting outside trying to sell, hard life! Random funny all the time smiling Canadian guy pops up and gets his ticket, making his way to israel, probably traveling till may or till the money runs out! Getting on the bus, secured last row for stretching out, lucky boy! But wait, something is wrong! Just got rid of my shoes but suddenly get told that we are changing the bus, somehow rushing to still secure the last row. Got it! Finally Having a really good sleep!

Friday 11 November 11'

Waking up. Daylight already somehow there. Pretty cloudy, looks like it's going to rain again. Thought that we were already close but we just drove like 4 hours. 9 am, trying to get to sleep again. Bus stops and man comes up to us and tells us to leave the bus again. Asking in my mind why. Hearing a sound. Realizing it's a pressure water steam thing, landed obviously at a cleaning station for buses, leaving the bus for 5 minutes to let them do their work. Getting in the bus again, feeling a little bit more awake. Swapping the last row with Joe! Joe gets good sleep just for a short while, men telling her to sit up because other people coming. Nonsense, still enough space for many people. Looking around in the bus, more people on the bus than before! Man in the backrow with Joe. Parents of a little baby right in front of me. Mother breastfeeding All the time. I love tits and so does the baby, go for the milkyway. Coming nearer and nearer to the boarder of Greece. People trying to sell all kinds of shit on the bus. Water, cellphone cards, cigarres and snacks. Don't really wanted. Still got bread,cheese and bananas in the bag, should be fine. When we arrive at the border, it took longer that all the last times, also had to go out of the bus again and get our luggage out. Thought we were changing busses again. Nope. As the Canadian guy said: " people sometimes just want you to move in circles for some purpose you are not supposed to understand." anyway, chucking out stuff back in the bus, getting to uhwee in a toilet, holestyle( hear recording (border toilet) . Getting back to the bus, Greek policeman askance me if I am on this bus. Replying yes. Got lucky again, first one to get passport back and to get on the bus. Don't care anymore about the last row. Watching funny fishblob baby is too exciting to enter dreamworld. Trying to communicate with fishblob baby. Doesn't respond in my language, next generation. Trying to catch the moment of 11.11.2011 11.11 time. Did it (hear recording 11.11.11.11.11). Got excited about my own recordings. Listening to a few of them with Joe, suddenly begging kids appear and don't want the let loose. Battle accepted, beatbox battle commences (hear beatboxbattle). Doing some other funny stuff with the kids. voice making, arm wrestling. Presenting bananas and tricks. Entertainment and awakens secured. Passing border to Greece...




Greece(tessaloniki)

Friday 11.11.2011, 15.13

Thought that we arrived, getting ready, that means for me, putting stinky shoes on, wool jacket, brother jacket, Swiss jacket, Italian scalve. Still no pants. Joe keeps telling me that I a just a circus man with circus monk(ey) pants. Didn't have to go off. Bus drives more to the center. Arriving there asking for the bus station to Istanbul. Getting to the local bus station asking for information. Getting some but still not satisfied. Going to a travel agency that says "crazy holidays", sounds pretty crazy to me. Asking for tickets, still available, bus going today, hell yeah, fuckin sweet! Trying to find a nice place to spend some time, searching in the lonely planet guide of Joe, finding some but not too sure to get there. Want to kill first the rest of bread and cheese of ours. Finish the bread, failed at the cheese, was just to cheesy. Me realizing that I just saw two black people at once after a long time , probably the last time in Cagliari (on Sardinia). Black people and Chinese people seem to be raw material in former yugoslawian states. Starting to search for a place to eat something, after a pleasant walk and few times of asking we found ourselves in a very nice restaurant, Greek salad and other Greek specialties on the plate. Talking and making an interpretation about a nice picture. Looks to me If your are looking through a window from a ship seeing another ship on the open sea, picture made out of metal and paint, having 3 layers, I like it. Didn't took a photo of it, still no videocamera, but remembered myself that I have a cellphone with me that is capable of taking pictures, will try to use that one to give you something to show in the future. Joe making photos of me making funny stuff. As I'm writing this in the future Joe lays her head down my shoulder trying to sleep. Back to the past. Still sitting in the restaurant eating dessert, dessert I more evolving to a sport than a hobby. Some intense dessert training we had the last days feeling pumped up with sugar, still slim and me. Don't know how much I weight maybe a little bit more than usual, dunno. Will see. Girl coming at us asking us to make a donation for some child saving thing. Writing down the adress just in case, will check out later. Can't think, too happy. Leaving the place with a good Greek food memory. Searching for the big bus station, but after deciding to get the tickets from the agency. Realizing that were already in a different time zone, thought that it was 20.20, instead 21.20. Getting to the agency and getting told that there is no space in the bus that leaves on 22.00 anymore. Killing time in the agency goes pretty smooth, fresh water, sweets, parallel world book of murakami furthermore belonging to Joe. Reading a few pages with her and then deciding to lay my attention on a movie that just starts on the tv screen. Joe joins in. Some guy running away from the police having a scroll in his hand, right before getting catched by the police he throws the scroll into an open fire, still wondering why there was an open fire. Flashback. Guy is some painter artist who recreates the pictures of great artist and sells them illegally for alot of money. Cool guy. Met a girl occasionally having sex with her , yup yup yip. Some b movie, not too bad like the scene where he spends days recreating a picture of Rembrandt and the camera keeps spinning around him and the stafette time passing, masterful done. More and more guys coming into the agency. Guy from states joins the movie. Being kind and giving him a brief description what happened. More Greek people coming, talking to a blonde girl outside about traveling. Bus arrives getting luggage and chucking into bus. In the bus realizing pretty electronically stuff USB. Tv and shit. Getting out again to get USB cables. Being excited. Inside working on diaries. Joe trying to watch a movie, bad sound quality or Turkish , deciding to sleep, pretty hot in here, getting rid of some clothing. Nice service. Tea, water, chocolat snack. Bus ride commences to Istanbul. On the ride checking some stuff from the tv. Not too easy to navigate. End up listening to relaxing beat music da. Chucked on the iPod touch in budva! Sleeping, Awaking, passport control, taking a shit at the border and hoping that I don't miss the bus because this time it's real business! Somebody wrote something like "fuck off and die!" in the toilet. Hmmm... One of them I'll do and so i step in the bus again looking a last time at the Greek and European flag leaving to Istanbul to the door between Europe and Asia!

Advertisement



5th September 2011

Reisen
Love this blog keep up the good work buddy.
8th September 2011

Thanx
A lot, i will!
14th September 2011

hey leo, comme on come visit me in cagliari! from here you can hop to sicily and then to south italy to go togreece or maybe you go to africa from here. come on take the possibility of me beeing over here!

Tot: 0.249s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 10; qc: 59; dbt: 0.0531s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb