Official Wedding Lunch


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Hesse » Darmstadt
August 6th 2014
Published: October 12th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Officially married. check.

Happy family. checked.

Tipsy Husband and wife. check.

It's time to have lunch!



We all head back to the underground, where we understand that my sister is missing... yes, another disaster - her dress got caught in the escalator... her partner jumped, pressed the emergency button and Thomas's sister pulled out a Lederman.

SAVED!!!



on the train-off the train-into the cars and off we go....

Lunch is served at Burg Frankenstein (Frankenstein Castle ) and we are running a bit late than planned...

We chose this place from several obvious reasons: The name of the castle made me lough, It's disabled friendly and was available for the day we wanted it.



Oh yeah, it also had an amazing view and what looked like (as we had no time to try it) good food.



Our witnesses and some others arrived before us. just to prepare somethings and make sure everything was ok. well.

They found out that the specially printed menu said: "welcome to Merav and Michael's wedding". a short discussion made them realize that they don't remember Thomas having a second name (well... this was two hours after signing our wedding documents) they immediately asked the staff to print new menus and destroy those. shame. no evidence left! Balloons all over, speachecs, blessings, some more alcohol and -- food!! The food was great. (pppeeewwww) Everything was perfect besides the fact that parts of the castle was under renovation, even the forest we planned on strolling in was under construction....







but overall -- it was the best wedding day a girl could wish for.......









Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 13; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb