Germany!


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Hesse » Darmstadt
June 20th 2011
Published: June 20th 2011
Edit Blog Post

So, many things have happened since the last blog entry. Caryn and myself did the bike tour in Berlin which was great fun. Our second day in Berlin we were going to go on a tour of the wall but things happen. First, we were in our hostel and this guy asked if he could use my shower shoes and I said yes but you have five minutes because we have to leave for our tour. Ten minutes later he was still using them!! I had to go knocing and got them back. Well, just as stated we were late and went on a famous sights tour instead which happened to be the same things we saw the on the bike tour.

Then we take the train from Berlin to Frankfurt it is full!!!! We had to sit inbetween the cars with our luggage. It turns out that this happens frequently because we were not the only ones sitting there. On our way over there was a fire so there was a bit of a delay but when we got there Viktor (the germ) was waiting for us on the platform.

That night The Germ, his roomie, Caryn and I went to birthday party for Raand who is also somebody else I studied in Mexico with. We had a good time it was a Mexican themed party.

The next day we went around to see Frankfurt. We had schnitzel. We even had doner sandwiches which originally sstarted in Turkey but are on every corner here.

Yesterday, we went to Heidelberg there is a castle there. They had told us that it was a tourist trap but we had never heard of it. Sure enough there was even a boy with a University of Arizona umbrella so obviously I took my picture with him.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb