German Adventures: Part 10 - Christmas Markets


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bremen » Bremen
December 11th 2011
Published: December 15th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Hey Guys! Hope you are all getting into the Christmas spirit!

As always, I have been a busy bee, and here is the latest installment!



The Mexicans decided to visit Amsterdam last weekend, and so we held Anti-Mexican Party: Part 2, with lots of Eastern Europeans and some Brazilians coming to the house to Party without the noisy Mexicans. However this caused a bit of controversy, as some people didn't seem to understand a joke - and you can see what our response to this was as you read down the page.



This week Bryony came to visit me in Bremen for three days. She arrived on Wednesday morning, and we spent most of the days she was here walking all around the city centre looking at the famous sights, such as the Two UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Roland and the Town Hall, the Cathederal, and the City Musicians. However the main reason was to see the Christmas Markets, soaking up the atmosphere and buying some gifts.



It was quite a busy day walking about the city after an early start, so we decided to have our night out on Thursday. With the Eastern Europeans having left the country for Barcelona, and the Mexicans back from Amsterdam, we decided to name this party the "Anti-Eastern People Party" so that no one feels left out.



As the party was on a Thursday night I wasn't sure how many would turn up, but in the end the house was full of people from all over the place - Britian, Brazil, Mexico, Czech Republic, Poland and Germany. We then went with some Turks and Chileans to the Nightclub and partied all night. All in all it was a very good time!



Christmas is now just 2 weeks away, and i shall be back in the UK very shortly.

Hope to see you all soon!

Viel Spaß



Kevin.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb