Bremen and Universum


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bremen » Bremen
August 27th 2010
Published: August 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

26th and 27th August 2010 rain and more rain took the opportunity to do some shopping and then visited the fantastic science centre at Bremen University called Universum ( www.universum-bremen.de ). The Science Center contains around 250 interactive exhibition the themes of mankind, earth and cosmos. Highlights include an Earthquake sofa allowing you to experience the movement caused one of the 3 biggest quakes of the last century, a walk in womb ( I left the detail of this for Max to explain to the boys ) and a simulation of the big bang and the creation of the universe - all in all a great way to spend a rainy afternoon !
Finally take a look at the beast that parked up next to us at the site in Bremen Max is still suffering from the after effects of chronic 'van envy'.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Great Chestnuts of the WorldGreat Chestnuts of the World
Great Chestnuts of the World

Just a reminder that wherever you go and whatever you choose to do in life you will always find someone with a bigger one than you !


28th August 2010
Great Chestnuts of the World

Size Isn't everything
Just remember that your'e british. Size isn't everything !!!! Have a a great time
28th August 2010

Envy of people with bigger tackle
Don't worry Paul. Experience has taught me that people who drive those things, usually wear Cowboy hats and boots, and tassles down their jacket sleeves! Yours looke adequate enough for me!

Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 18; qc: 67; dbt: 0.0742s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb