InterRail Global Pass


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
July 14th 2008
Published: July 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: 32 secs
Arrive Check in to jetpack hostel past 12, having walked 3 or 4 miles from the station, not a good plan. Stopped for essential burger king - stylishly a trpile maxi superburger. Fortunately a crazy member of staff was still around to show us to our room full of slumbering colleagues. We were tired from our long trip so naturaly we just went stright to..... A bar.
Day ... next day - took a tour around berlin, with an excellent guy by the name of dave, fulfilling the prophecy that everyperson who is called dave, is cool. 😊 finished tour. ewnt drinking until 4. slept for too long, missed the next day.

We then caughtr the train, nursed huge hangovers and ate some brot. i say ate, kinda sanded down.

that is all.

catch up soon, huw


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



13th July 2008

Plonker!
Can't you spel? we don't understand your blog, clare says you are incoherant and insane. it looks like you are having too much fun. come home!!! i feel so abandoned, you've gone off to europe land, parents have buggered of to the USA, clares going to work and i'm stuck polishing garden furniture. well up yours cos i'm gonna find a rave to gate crash :o(. hope all goes well :o) xxxxx (btw clare dyed her hair red, she meant to go purple but her and Angs mixed up the bottles, so Angs is a vibrant purple :o). hehe!! )
13th July 2008

Message from Grandad
Hope you enjoy your lemonade tonight. Have really enjoyed the photos. are greatly looking forward to your next transmition. cora and clare are behaving themselves hope you are too. lot's of love Grandad
15th July 2008

Is there anybody out there?
Busy doing nothing workin the whole day through. Come on guys give us an update and stop enjoying yourselves..
15th July 2008

do something useful with your lives and don't look at this blog.
bye!
15th July 2008

Huw
Please do not feel the need to end every post with the word Huw; its just not needed! While you are in German land, you must eat their sausages - just go into any supermarket and enjoy. Also try Speck (cured ham): it's really good! By the way, where have you actually been so far? According to your blog, you have been to Amsterdam, Berlin, Sarejevo etc, which I don't believe you possibly can have yet? Please confirm. Huw (ending it with 'Huw' because that's my name, rather than because of some bizarre sense of humour!)
16th July 2008

To clarrif one the fleshd out entries are ones we have actualy been to. The others show the basic itinery check the dates. huw And its hard to dpeel when the spell checker is in czec

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0385s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb