It is officially freezing


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Munich
November 2nd 2006
Published: November 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

So today we left for Munich and made it here perfectly safe.
We woke up this morning and thought it was a little cold and then when we went out, it was snowing! We werent surprised about it there but once we made it to Munich, we were really surprised because the weather said it was supposed to be 9 degrees today but it was way colder here than in Vienna. IT was such a fun train ride too because we went through the mountains and the whole time it was snowing, i got some decent pictures of how hard it was snowing that either jenny or i will put up later. As for Munich so far, it seems like a really rich city but it also seems really small. Or atleast compared to Vienna. I am pretty excited for the next few days to come, we have a few day trips planned, we are going to go see the castle that walt disney based his off of, we are going to go see Hitlers eagles nest in Burchusgarten, and then we may go to Dachau which is one of the big famous Concentration camps from wwII. first thing is first tomorrow, we need to find jenny some warm clothes because she has none.. She has been wearing my super warm coat that i bought at the prague market.
Jack
ps. I heard my brother ross won the chillie cook off, good job bud!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0445s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb