Ingolstadt


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Aub
April 16th 2006
Published: May 14th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Rita, Me, Bec & DeepRita, Me, Bec & DeepRita, Me, Bec & Deep

More familiar faces in Germany :)!!! Deep and Rita joined us for easter lunch at Audi (had no better idea and we wanted to see the company that practiacally owns the town). In typical Deep fashion though, we were kept waiting :P
The home of Audi, and over 30%!o(MISSING)f the town is employed by Audi. And you can tell because at least every second car here is a brand new Audi but it is also apparent that it is a rich town from the shops and houses. And to make the aero students jealous....their aerodynamics lab is brand new and they have a new BMW and Audi for their aerodynamics experiments!!! (don't ask me what model because as u all know all i take note with cars is the color and if it is sufficient to get me from a to b!)

This town is also apparently representative of Bavaria in terms of the houses and the way people dress. There was heaps of men with suspenders, knee high socks and funny hats, its really cure. And not to mention that there was heaps of blue and white decorations all over the town.

Basically came to Ingolstadt to see Bec Nowak and spend Easter with her, this is the same girl who came to see me in my first week in Germany. 😊 We went to an easter mass in German and its funny how you can sit through a mass in almost any language and you don’t feel out of place, I guess it is because the tunes of the hymns and the order of the mass is still the same. Deep and his sister Rita also joined us for Easter lunch in Ingolstadt and it was great to see another friend in Germany and have more people to share this awesome experience with.



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

The Aerodynamics LabThe Aerodynamics Lab
The Aerodynamics Lab

I'm jealous, I'm sure all you other aero students are too!


Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.021s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb