Out for seafood!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
July 17th 2016
Published: July 1st 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 43.1836, 3.00419

After spending the morning at the house we headed back into the historical part of Narbonne. We first stopped for a coffee a cafe along Promenade des Barques. Then it was into Les Halles to pick up some fresh produce for our dinner. While we were there we checked out there amazing fish section. After taking our shopping to the car we headed out in search of a seafood restaurant. We found a great one with a nice outside patio area. The food was delicious and the service was great.

After returning home we went headed off on a hike not far from our home in a small regional park. We were rewarded with some nice views of Narbonne and area. On returning to the parking lot where we had parked our car we came across twelve or more fire trucks parked in a row with dozens of fire fighters mingling around and getting their photos taken. Quite a sight to see. The firefighters were the ones that had fought the fire we saw the day of the Tour du France. That fire burned more than 370 hectares and it has now been announced that fire was intentional set.



Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



20th July 2016

Okay I always thought people who took pictures of their food were odd, but in this case I'm glad you did, that looks like a feast for the eyes as well as the stomach!
21st July 2016

It was a delicious meal! Glad you are enjoying the blog.
23rd July 2016

Those meals were works of art, not food!!!! Shame to eat them. Very memorable!

Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0317s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb