SFO to CDG


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
June 9th 2016
Published: June 9th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Waiting for the car to come pick us up on our epic adventure. The fifteenth is our 20th anniversary and we'll be on the island of La Digue in the Seychelles, which as you probably know is in the middle of the Indian Ocean about 2 hour flight from Madagascar (not that we're going to Madagascar) and is officially part of Africa. La Digue is a place I have always dreamed of going, so this is a special place, occasion, and trip.

Seychelles is a ten hour plane ride from Paris and Paris is a 10 hour ride from SFO, so of course we'll be getting off and hanging out a couple of days in our favorite city. We have an employee in Brussels now who will come to Paris Saturday to meet with us and our best partner is in Paris so we'll get some business done before we depart for the islands (and thus the biz can pay for our business class tickets to and from Paris). Air France Biz class is very nice and we always have a good ride, but still it is 10 hours, and will be 3am California time when we arrive so we'll be very tired the first day.

The hard part is saying goodbye to the dogs. We have a lady that is coming to house sit and take care of them so someone will be here while we're gone and I'm sure they will be well cared for, but still its hard to say goodbye.

But it's an exciting time - dream trip, 20th anniversary and also includes my birthday!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0818s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb