A6 Blog #3


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
October 9th 2013
Published: October 9th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Link: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/12/world/europe/12iht-fffrance.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

What role do women play in France? Do they have equality? If not, what discrimination do women in France face?

The thing that I learned in the passage, is that women have the right to be a loving mother and a worker. They have many children and then are required to do certain therapy sessions until they go back to having children again. Women are offered a state pay after they have children. Women may work so long as they don't discard the responsibility of taking care of their family. Also,another thing that I learned, was that if women have a large family then they would have a lower bill to pay for their house.



The role that women play is to have children and take care of the house work. In France only 82%!o(MISSING)f french women have equal rights. Some french women have the right to get a job in order to help the husband support their family if they have a large family. Although women work twice as hard as men they still get paid less even though they have the same job. Also not many women own companies, the majority are men that own companies in France.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0411s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb