Nice to be in Nice


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur » Nice
October 20th 2012
Published: April 17th 2018
Edit Blog Post

We landed in Nice and cleared customs and immigration within 15 minutes. It was busy because the Emirates flight had arrived not long before us. We went out and got bus 23 to our hotel. It was a packed ride of about 20 minutes, but our stop was right in front of the hotel, so it was convenient. We checked in and then walked out to the beach promenade. We walked all the way down the promenade to Nice city center and then walked down the pedestrian street. We searched for a place to have dinner and had a tough time choosing, but settled for an Italian place that was busy and had been there a long time. It was called La Pizza, and pizza is what we had, along with some pasta. It was very good and filling. We had read that due to Italy being so close, you can get great Italian food in Nice. After our dinner we walked up and down the pedestrian street and looked at the sights and people. When it got late, we walked back down to the beach promenade and walked back to the hotel along that way. The weather was fantastic all day in Nice and it felt great! We stopped at a little market near our hotel and got some water and snacks and then went up to go to sleep.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0188s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb