Last day with then alpacas


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Poitou-Charentes » Deux-Sevres
February 26th 2011
Published: February 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: put your speakers on....... 23 secs
and so it came to pass that my last day at Limalonges Alpaca farm arrived. It was a beautiful day, with clear blue skies and lovely sunshimne - albeit pretty cold. The day itself went quite slowly - i had breakfast and then packed all my belongings up again. Then I visited the local supermarket to stock up on bottled water and comfort food, as i didnt know what to expect at the 'castle' in bressuire. When i got back Maria informed me that Tina the Tortoiseshell had given birth at alast - she had 3 little kittens - see attached video for the ultimate in cuteness!! Then i went out to give the alpacas their evening feed for the last time. And it seemed as though they knew i was going, because they were a lot friendlier than normal. Anyway i fed them all and said goodbye. then i had dinner, and went to bed. when i woke this morning i loaded the car up and drove off into the unknown of the land of the englishman and his castle in bressuire. what lay ahead?



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb