Edit Blog Post
Published: September 27th 2008
fun facts about my stay in france and things i enjoy saying
- 10. the number of mcDonalds passed en route to our hotel in paris
- 12. the number of wines sampled at the degastation in Saumur
- 1. 1 angry russian
- 24. in the last 24 hours hours i have graduated university, moved to yet another new country, and said goodbye to some really great friends.
- 3. the number of 'satisfaction overloads' experienced on the first day of the paris trip
- 4. the number of Dali museums visited in Belgium and France
- 1. 1 sacred grotto and bishop encounter
- 30. i have lived off a diet of tomatoes and bread for 30 days.
- 7. the number of countries left to visit before noel
- 1month. my new cousin is one month old and i have yet to meet her.
- 2 pictures sketched along the river Seine
- 5. 5 pairs of black flats that have been worn to the ground since arrival.
- 16. number of times Soft Bar has been visited.
- 0. the size of jeans most french boys fit into
- 2. missing best friends in Canada
- 3 countries visited so far
- 4 corners of france visited.
- 1 broken hearted souvenir stand boy holding on to my snowglobe in paris.
- 100 times the word meow is spoken per weekend.
- 6 languages i can now say "no, im not interested" in
- 33 days in Scotland
- 8 asian babies. i really miss watching jon and kate plus 8. that and my dog is what i miss from home
- 90 days away
one unforgettable experience
Tot: 1.83s; Tpl: 0.053s; cc: 13; qc: 53; dbt: 0.029s; 1; m:saturn w:www (184.108.40.206); sld: 3;
; mem: 1.4mb