Trebes


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Languedoc-Roussillon » Trebes
September 28th 2017
Published: September 28th 2017
Edit Blog Post

This morning we cruised from our mooring through 2 locks into the town of Trebes. It had a beautiful bridge over the canal that had flower pots hanging from the grillework.

Joe had been stung by a wasp in Bram and had badly swollen eyes so we walked into the village to find a doctor and then a chemist to get some prescription lotion and tablets for him.

Lunch was at a restaurant beside the marina complex.

After a long lunch, Benny, Ann & Joe went shopping whilst I headed back to the boat. When they returned, we set off but ended up in a queue 2.5 hours long to get through the series of 3 locks leading out of the town.

Luckily, we were in the last group that went through before the lock closed, so at about 7:15pm we pulled over for the night in a safe spot, just past the Trebes lock.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



28th September 2017

Viewing photos
Great photos and cmmentry again. Tank you for taking the time. Much appreciaed. Wishing you fair winds and fiine weather.
29th September 2017

Thanks Mike. It is nowhere near as easy as we thought!
29th September 2017

Trebes
What a beautiful area. Loved the flowering plants xxx
29th September 2017

Me too!
29th September 2017

Trebes
Pity about the wasp sting - but have French doctors changed their style; in the past they were fixated on suppositories rather than pills and lotions! Great looking floral display on the bridge; just adds so much more.

Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0266s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb