Stop Press ... Speedo Required


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Languedoc-Roussillon » Prades
August 7th 2010
Published: August 7th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Girls maybe topless at the beach but pool side men are required to wear tight fitting James Bond like swimwear. Despite two weeks of warning, Jeff thought it was a set up until he arrived at the pool and saw the large sign with a X through a picture of traditional swim trunks. The Harper's kind offers of 2nd hand underwear, Cindy's bikini bottoms and even Harrison's (5 years old) Speedo was refused because he thought it was a set up for him to be embarrassed. Luckily at the pool they have a swimsuit vending machine with a wide range of Speedos available. They offer thong, traditional or boxer-like. Modest Jeff splurged and paid the extra 3 Euros for extra coverage and privacy, we were all thankful.



Advertisement



9th August 2010

Another swimsuit story
Oh my! I've never seen Speedo's in a vending machine, but I did have to purchase a quite hideous swimsuit (black and white, frilly and very sparkly!) at a resort giftshop once because I forgot mine. Then later I was lucky enough to just happen to run into our CFO in the hot tub, 200 miles from home.

Tot: 0.23s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0457s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb