Edit Blog Post
Published: April 30th 2016
This morning I got up early and watched the sunrise come up behind the Eiffel Tower.
The average temperature was 5 Degrees C (40F). Here is a map of where I walked.
I did most of the green and part of the orange routes from L’Open Tour. I found it quite good. They have headsets with various languages.
Attached is a map of the locations I visited.
Places I visited included:
• Sunrise over Champ de Mars and the Eiffel Tower
• Sunrise at the Trocadéro / Palais de Chaillot
• Up the Eiffel Tower
• Hôtel des Invalides
• Rue Royale and Église de la Madeleine
• Opéra de Paris (Palais Garnier)
• Saint-Germain des Près
• Printemps and Galeries Lafayette
• Rue Tronchet and Place de la Concorde at night
By this time I was exhausted and headed back to my hotel, and I knew I had an early start in the morning.
Total Fitbit Steps: 21,197
Tot: 1.431s; Tpl: 0.047s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0283s; 1; m:saturn w:www (126.96.36.199); sld: 4;
; mem: 1.3mb