140 Square Feet of Springtime in Paris


Advertisement
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
April 2nd 2014
Published: April 2nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

It was the last day of winter when I left her. It wasn’t anything she did; I just needed to move along. She was everything you could want and was easy to love. She kept me warm on many a winter night. She was beautiful, passionate and very romantic. The long nights on the river are unforgettable. And the food! I never ate so well in my life. A real Renaissance kind of girl you could say. I guess... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 31, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

River BoatsRiver Boats
River Boats

On the Seine
Typical Fashion in ParisTypical Fashion in Paris
Typical Fashion in Paris

Model outside the Louvre
Swans on the SeineSwans on the Seine
Swans on the Seine

Near Notre Dame



2nd April 2014

Fantastic
After an annoying morning, dealing with some cold Germans, trying to get my UK visa in Dusseldorf, it was really wondeful to read this entry. Wish you all the best, with your new love ! :)
2nd April 2014

Glad we could help
Sometimes the paperwork is the worst part! We like your blogs. You write well and the pictures are great. We think we will like it here...Thanks for reading!
2nd April 2014

Love of Paris
Love the beautiful pictures and description of the place. I am looking forward to more entry on your exploration of Paris (^_^)
2nd April 2014

Thank you for the nice compliment. We're making lots of plans. Thanks for reading!
3rd April 2014

Ahhh! Paris in the...
the Spring.
3rd April 2014

Good luck!
I hope you will enjoy Paris as much as you did Rome. Great pictures as usual but, no photos of bicycles this time? ;)
3rd April 2014

Thought about it!
We thought of you as we were adding pictures. We had a couple of bicycle pictures but we already had so many others uploaded that we left them out. We're here for a while, so I'm sure they are coming soon! Thanks for following!
4th April 2014

140 square feet.
Living the life of the nomadic gypsy world travelers. Who cares about 140 square feet when you have all of Paris. Perfect Paris. Mexico, Italy and now Paris...that is a life well lived. I'm a cheese- a-holic so France is an amazing play land for me. Savor something wonderful for me please. Enjoy each moment. Can't wait to hear more.
4th April 2014

But it heats fast at least!
I was reading your last blog about trying to heat up your Irish cottage and I thought maybe we were lucky to be here. It only takes about 2 minutes to heat our house once we turn on the heat. We're enjoying your travels and can't wait for more great pictures of the Emerald Isle. Jealous of the castles though....
4th April 2014

Walking around an area...
...using Google streetview! What an amazing invention and we often do this as well, joking we have walked 'so far' we are exhausted ;). Hope you enjoy your time in Paris and we look forward to reading your entries!
4th April 2014

Funny but true
We have been travelling for almost 3 years straight. I sometimes think of staying in one place for 6 months or so and just travelling by googlemaps. We have even previewed some museums to see if we want to spend money on them or not. It's great...Thanks for reading.
4th April 2014

oh to be in Gay Paree
I so applaud what you are doing . Your pictures are wonderful. I feel like I'm right there with you, gazing at the beautiful views and peeking into windows ! Do you plan to stay a month ? I would REALLY love to go to Paris. Maybe some day. See, no matter how old you get you still think i the "some day mind set !! Bonne chance, or is it bon ?!!
6th April 2014

Paris
Hi Pat, Thanks for your kind words. We are really enjoying Paris and will stay here for a month. It is really beautiful, especially at this time of year, when the leaves are budding and the trees are blossoming. Paris literally changed seasons overnight; one day it's freezing and you had to wear 2 overcoats, the next 70 degrees!

Tot: 0.191s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 31; dbt: 0.1646s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb