Europa Day 7


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
May 19th 2012
Published: May 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Day 7

Second last full day in Paris. What to do? Sleep in sounds start good start. Visit a newly found butcher shop just around the corner - amazing what you find when you go for a walk.......

Decide to go separate ways - me to get phone card and Chris to Musee d'orsay. Tick phone card and then off to book TGV tickets for Reims tomorrow.

Tick tickets and then decide to walk back through streets to meet Chris. Chris has a good day at the museum and no real queues to speak of.

We are going to visit Norte Dame to look at the inside (which we missed by 30 mins the other day) after a well deserved Heinekien and Cafe Late (guess which is mine).

Guess what - queues and rain - no inside of Norte Dame. Second choice is Sainte Chapelle - correct, get ther at 1735, shuts at 1730........

Oh dear.

Ok back home on the metro and back to the newly found butcher to get a slab of meat and some potato gratin along with fresh veggies to cook at home (5* Ringwood chef work here).

Actually really nice and the wine from our next door supermarket (yes the one with Basil Vulture as the doorman). They are actually starting to recognize us now, pity we are leaving Monday morning.

Is this considerd a romantic Saturday night in Paris?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0265s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb