travel day 21: paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
June 14th 2006
Published: June 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

climed notre dame today. for once it cooled off and it drizzeled on and off all day. get to notre dame early. slept in longer than we should have. it took about an hour before we could enter. took pictures of all the kewl gargoyles. walked around most of the day and got lost a lot. we had at a famous cafe where lots of expats used to go. food sucked and someone's cig smoke went right into my mouth as i ate. appetizing. i wish people heard of filters lol. got ice cream at yet another famous food place called bervillions or something. it was pretty good but only really worth going to if you just happen to be nearby imo. i got the pineapple ice cream and the java ice cream. had a taste though of my family's chocolate and vanilla. the vanilla was probably the best vanilla ice cream i have ever tasted. thats really all we did today. nothing that exciting.

Advertisement



16th June 2006

get a clue
It's Berthillon, you retard.
16th June 2006

once again, link to your blog if you have one
would love to say some comments to you. by the way, if you read my earlier blogs you would have seen that i am on a different keyboard where the letters are arranged different and im too lazy to do spellcheck. you want to edit my blogs for me? i would appreciate it.

Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb