Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
October 10th 2005
Published: November 3rd 2005
Edit Blog Post

Eiffel TowerEiffel TowerEiffel Tower

A view for a building up the hill a bit. Pretty impressive, hey!
"Oh shit! Sorry mate!"
I mean "Pardon monsieur!"

This is me on the metro in rush hour in Paris with my huge pack on my back knocking French lads left right & center!

We stayed 3 nights in Pari (the french don't like to say the letters at the end of words) and it was great, so many famous things to see.

Mum booked a heap of stuff back in AUS before she came, which was great.
So for 2 days we had a bus tour but u could get on & off when ever you want and catch the next bus when your done lookin. The buses went everywhere & there where heaps of them (if your in Pari do it for sure, only 25€).

Day 1 was Notre Dame, we climbed 20 million stairs to the top; great view & we saw the huge bell but didn't see Quasimodo tho! Then onto the Eiffel tower, didn't go up but it was pretty amazing. We got to see alot of the city cause the buses where double deckers that had no roof.

Day 2, mum was sick so i went out on my own.
Notre DameNotre DameNotre Dame

Climbed up a million stairs to the top.
I went to the luave, i first walked through the gardens in front then spent a few hrs inside checkin out all the art. I got to see the Mona Lisa, heaps of paintings, sculptures & statues from all around the world & i only saw a bit of it, this place is huge!

That night mum had a package deal booked which was bloody spectacular!!
First the bus took us to the Eiffel tower for dinner in the restaurant on the first level @ sunset.
Then a night cruise along the river.
Then the bus took us to a theater & we saw the moulin rouge, and this was great & it wasn't just because of the champers & all the boobs & ass! Some really great dancing & other stuff mixed in too.

Next a train to La Mouse (sth of France)


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

A  gargoalA  gargoal
A gargoal

At the top of notre dame with the tower in the background.
Our tour busOur tour bus
Our tour bus

Do it if u go to pari.
Moulin RougeMoulin Rouge
Moulin Rouge

Great show
Night towerNight tower
Night tower

It had blue flashing lights, top stuff.
Mona LisaMona Lisa
Mona Lisa

A sneaky photo, this poor french dude was tryin to stop people taking photos, but there where so many it was impossible.
The tower again!The tower again!
The tower again!

I have so many pics of the tower but they r all good, it such a great thing to photograph!


Tot: 0.162s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 23; qc: 104; dbt: 0.1128s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb