Do the Can Can at the Moulin Rouge


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
September 29th 2007
Published: October 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

It has been a long time between travel stories we know, but we have been saving hard for a few months for a nice long holiday!! This time, Jacqui would be joining us from Oz.
So first off Jacqui would be coming to London for a quick tour. She arrived in London all safe and sound, but her luggage didnt. luckily for her, and the lady at the luggage counter, it had been left in Amsterdam and it would be delivered the next day.
Our first stop on our whirlwind European adventure was a quick train trip through the channel to Paris. We had a great choice of hotels which was in the middle of the Bronx!!! it felt like we had been dropped off in India too!! that is what you get when you book a cheap package. We set off on a walk and explored Montmartre, which is home to the Moulin Rouge, and a shitload of strip clubs. We planned to splash out early on our trip and do one thing we would never do again, go to the Moulin Rouge. it was a flashy night and Dave was stoked as it was boobies galore.
The next day was once again filled with a lot of walking around the beautiful city. we also opted for an open top bus to rest a legs a little in between walks from one McDonald's to another pretty much. everything is so expensive there in Paris that is pretty much all you eat!!
So after 3 days of walking around Paris and eating lots of Macca's and kebabs, we headed back to London to collect Wendy in search for some nice hot sunny weather in Croatia............In our dreams!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.242s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 19; qc: 76; dbt: 0.0794s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb