Paris arrival


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
October 15th 2018
Published: May 23rd 2022
Edit Blog Post

Arrival into CDG airport was routine. We cleared immigration, and went down to get the RER to the city. It was a packed ride, and it was hot. I couldn't wait to exit the train. Once we got to Gare du Nord, we then rode the metro to the Brochant station, which was close to our hotel. The hotel was Hotel Mirific. Even though it was early, the staff were wonderful, and they had a room ready for us.

We put up our stuff and changed then went across the street for some lunch. The place was called Kashmir Good Chicken, and well, it was good. We then walked all the way to the Sacre-Couer. We walked so that we could get some sun and exercise. We had never been to the site and seen the Sacre-Couer close up, so it was a nice experience. We hung out there for a few hours before walking back to the hotel. We just rested up later in the day, and went out to get dinner at the 5 Euro pizza place. It was very good, and of course, a good price too. I think we ended up eating there three times on the trip.

It was very easy to fall asleep that night. We would need the rest since the next day would be a long one.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0285s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb