Bonjour France!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Centre » Vendome
April 20th 2011
Published: May 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

On Wednesday I got up at 12pm and John Paul was making lunch. The French have meals different to how we have. They always have a entree or starter then the main meal then they have cheese for desert. Also between 12 and 2:30pm all the shops shut so people can go home have lunch and have a nap. After lunch we went for a walk around the town and went to the information office to get some brochures while John Paul was having his nap. We came back then went back to the main shops with John Paul to get a sim card for mum and dads phone. While they were doing that Sophia and I had a go at ordering ice-cream. We also had a look in a few shops.

We're starting to settle in to France life and the house. Every morning mum goes and gets bread for breakfast and the past few days we've been going for a little walk around town. The town is very small and there aren't much shops. We're only a few minutes away from town which is good. There are two parts to the town one is the new side and one is the old side.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0469s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb