So after Mont Saint-Michel we checked out Dinan. A small town just around the corner from Saint Malo. On the way to Dinan, we drove along Brittany's coastline, driving through various small villages and festivities that were taking place at the time.
Once at Dinan, we had some crepes, a specialty that Brittany is renowned for, then took a walk along the coastline, taking in sunset and some nice views in the process. A very nice way to finish an action packed and enjoyable day...
1. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. - Mark Twain
2. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. - St. Augustine
3. There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign. - Robert Louis Stevenson
4. The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are. - Samuel Johnson
5. All the pathos and irony of leaving onefs youth behind is thus implicit in every joyous moment of travel: one knows that the first joy can never be recovered, and the wise trav... full info