First free weekend...i am on fire !!!!


Advertisement
Estonia's flag
Europe » Estonia » Tartu
June 10th 2009
Published: June 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Estonian manEstonian manEstonian man

Typical description...bottle, green clothing and something to cover the eyes the next day
And here it comes, the first weekend out of the city. Well, i went out with AIESEC for a transition party, EB to EB. The location was 45KM out of the city in an area with "hills" and all that the nature can offer, lakes, woods, green grass, beautiful sky, bbq, sauna and great people 😊.

The idea was simple, one night out with 30 people, bbq, sauna and fun, The new EB starts the term and the rest of the time is fun and relax...and that it was...

The location was great, cool place in the middle of the nature, with a small lake for swimming after the sauna and a cozy place to sleep and have "emotional take over". Talking about take over, it was in Estonian, so about 30 people were in this session, candles all over the place and nice sentimental discussions...in Estonian...but i was still enjoying. Now i want you to picture this, sentimental session, people asking the old EB questions, smiling, a cozy room with candle lights, people being ready to cry,remembering the good moments of the last year and smiling at the bad ones, and me with my translator
VolleyballVolleyballVolleyball

At 3 AM right after Sauna
in a corner watching the all scene...and NEXT...all people looking at me and pointing...well that is confusing...i know that they were not talking about me...but why stare and point???? well the answer came ...first in Estonian...and i couldn't figure out what it was and after i got the translation... "Your hair is on fire".....No shit, so as calm as possible i put the fire out and i tried not to disturb the session (i think all this trainer stuff is getting me...like...I was suppose to scream and run, jump into the lake and stay there until i run out of air...but NO i was thinking about the fact that i was ruining the session...WTF???). One hour later i noticed that i still have some hair left and that the first that got in fire was actually my Romanian flag bandanna, who actually saved my head, also identified the cause of fire as being a candle behind me...that i did not consider as a threat before... so yea....I AM ON FIRE...the only question that i had was....why didn't you made some pictures??? for the blog...

The night went on with, beer, sauna, lake, sauna,beer, lake, sauna, lake, sauna,beer, volleyball, lake, sauna, beer, sleep. here are some pictures from the event...The next day we woke up and went home.

On Sunday we went to the beach, outside about 30C..in the water about 10....cold baby, cold. So we played volleyball for some time and just enjoyed the sun and the cold water, Estonians really know how to take advantage of the good weather, hundreds of people were out in the sun on the small beach...And just for your information, the water here is not clear blue and clean and shit...it is almost red and it looks very dirty, something like...hmm...hard to compare...maybe a river after heavy raining or...the water from "cacanarie Prundu" near Pitesti... still people told me that it is safe to get in...so i did.

That is all with my first weekend free in Estonia...what is next to come??? This Friday is Sauna with my work colleagues...and next weekend i will start a Baltic tour. We have a free week here so i will go for TTT in Lithuania (20-23 June) and after i have to be in Riga (Latvia) to Chair the "National Planning Meeting" (25th to 28th June) Maybe in between the events
FunFunFun

Drinking
i will have time to see how the Baltics are celebrating the longest day in the year and write about it...

That is all for now 😊 see you guys soon with a new post...





Additional photos below
Photos: 26, Displayed: 24


Advertisement

DancesDances
Dances

Yea...again, You know how much i love them...


Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 6; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0614s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb