Tour of Copenhagen, tomorrow the trip begins!


Advertisement
Denmark's flag
Europe » Denmark » Region Sjælland » Kastrup
September 23rd 2011
Published: September 23rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

This morning the trip officially begun. Me and Ida left Halmstad around 11am with the sun peaking through the heavy clouds above. Before we left Hallands county, we saw two of Kronleins Brewerys (where i work) semi-trucks, i believed that this was their way of saluting me off, Ida disagreed....

Once arriving in Copenhagen we had to rely on my previous visits to the Hotel we are staying at, because someone left the GPS at home, no names needs to be said... But it all ended happily because, well, here we are! 😊

We had some time to kill so we decided to drive in to Copenhagen city, which was quite the travel, not because of the distance, which was short, but of the amount of traffic and the unclear directions. But we made it, and got a central parking space, so there went all my saved travel money for the meter, well almost...
After walking the main street of Copenhagen, we stopped for Ice cream, and then kept walking until we realized that we had no idea where we where. So we started keeping to the left all along Copenhagen until we finally realized where we where. So we got today's exercise all done, which was celebrated at an Irish Pub (?) with some traditional pub food.

Now we are just passed out on the hotel bed, and some are looking forward for tomorrow more than others.

Goodnight my followers! Forza Italia!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0652s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb