Intro Camp


Advertisement
Denmark's flag
Europe » Denmark » Region Midtjylland » Aarhus
February 10th 2009
Published: February 11th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Warning: This joint blog contains an obscene number of personal jokes and sexual connotations. Parental guidance is recommended for persons under 15 years of age.

Time for an update!

Kate and Elisa are on intro camp this week, just chilling and junk. They got to Aarhus yesterday (Sunday) via train from Copenhagen. There, they met up with their Perth buddy Adam ‘the lad’ Spight. Around fifty other exchange students (mostly from Australia and Brazil) are also at the camp. Every day this week they will have 6 hours of Danish lessons. The rest of the time is spent hanging with the bitches in the lad pad and re-enacting High School Musical.

Yesterday they had a tour of the school, as well as introductory assemblies.

After dinner they enjoyed a sing-along in the lounge with Levi playing his award winning song ‘Save the Trees’.

Lyrics:
“Save the trees
Lifeline rules
No racism
Home brand’s the best”

They left the lounge and headed to the newly christened lad pad - aka room 28b - to watch an inspirational story about a young man’s struggle for political freedom in modern Britain. It was called ‘Ali G in
BoyBoyBoy

Aarhus Museum
Da House’.

Elisa’s room was the final stop for the night, where the trio reflected upon the day’s events, and tales of dead cats and black rashes, before calling it a night.

Today they had the first of their Danish lessons, and the three were separated (well, Elisa was), but they still managed to stay in touch via telekinesis and snowballs. After Kate copped a handful of ice down the shirt from a ‘spight’ful (good one Kate) Adam, they had lunch. Adam and Kate then ‘went to town’ while Elisa mingled with the homies. The end of classes was marked by a stroll around the area with the rest of the exchange students, during which Amy constantly entered the conversation at unsavory moments.

The three Aussies then watched half of Pineapple Express, but when the laptop inexplicably cut out, it was decided a supply run into town was necessary. Elisa and Kate stocked up on the chocolate and chips, while Adam ensured the toothpaste supply was plentiful.

Over dinner, talk turned to who’s hot and who’s not, and eventually led to the transformation of Adam, which included his hair being straightened and gelled, and donning skinny jeans and Kate’s rad scarf. The other exchange students were impressed with Adams new look, as were the bitches in the crib.

It was time for evening activities, and Adam headed for the icy soccer pitch, while Kate and Elisa opted for a quiz against three other Aussies. They lost. They met up with ‘the lad’ later that evening in the indoor pool, after a card game that never ends, as no one ever really wins. Elisa jumped in wearing her clothes (she didn’t bring her bathers - sorry Ben, just relax ay), and was enjoying a leisurely swim when a scream interrupted her. Kate, still wearing her singlet and leggings had somehow managed to make herself fall in the pool. Their swim was followed by sauna d+m’s (for the girls) during which Elisa admitted her true feelings for Kate. Unfortunately, they were unrequited. No rom-com here, sozlol.

The two girls then went to find Adam to see if he was interested in continuing their movie. He was located in the lad pad (where else?) but they found he was totally drained after his massive brain had been overloaded with groovy thoughts and they all started falling out of his nose. Unfazed, the girls skipped like spastics (well Elisa did, and then Kate, eager to be as cool as her, attempted to do the same) back to their rooms for a brownie, before writing this epic tale.

What the shit?

THE END


Advertisement



11th February 2009

im glad to see that denmark hasnt stripped you of your kate dixon personality disorder. you had better not form a new interpretive dance crew or ill be incredibly devo
11th February 2009

im glad to see that denmark hasnt stripped you of your kate dixon personality disorder. you had better not form a new interpretive dance crew or ill be incredibly devo
11th February 2009

you are one very very special kid katie.... usually it's fine, but please tone down the 'special-ness' for the sake of those around you i'm glad you are having a good time :) missing youu xx

Tot: 0.227s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0552s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb